Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High End Items

Default High End Items

This will be updated as I get songs for some of these items, and a bunch more stuff in lockers. Not currently accepting silvers, only cash or BS. Prices will be updated when I get around to it.

Update: BS -> Cash @ $6.5 per 1k for those offering various currencies.

Items In Use:

1. some bright red rune-covered platemail - 10x/1x T5 Ensorcelled Max Light HCP (175 SP) +5 TD Banshee Flaring Full Plate (Only one in existence, from 2016 Auction) https://gswiki.play.net/Banshee_flare SOLD!!
    2. a gleaming crimson eahnor lance - 10x T5 Ensorcelled Max Light HCW (175 SP) Greater Elemental Fire Flares w/ +20 Polearm Bonus, +13 STR, +12 Cman Bonus (Defusioned) SOLD!!
    3. a moon-filled eahnor pendant - SOLD

Locker Items:

4. a polished golden jousting greathelm - HCP (150 SP) and Moderate Lightning Resistance $25
    5. a suit of polished golden armor set with raised eahnor pauldrons - 7x T5 Ensorcelled Moderate Lightning Resistance Full Plate
    6. a suit of gleaming elven-crafted armor etched with a serpent-wrapped claidhmore
    7. a gold dueling slip booklet (37 Slips) - $50
    8. a vivid pink note, a vivid viridian note, a bright blue note, a vivid viridian note, a bright viridian note, a bright pink note, a bright pink note, a light blue note - SOLD
    9. a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff - 6x/6x Nervestaff - $150
    10. a four-ringed metal pendant - $20
    11. a four-ringed metal pendant - $20
    12. a pair of bright pink gloves - Altered T0 Parasitic Staff
    Last edited by Pereus; 09-22-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Why? Because racecar.

2. Default

I'll buy #8. - Rencelas

Damn that lance got nice.
    Last edited by Goat; 09-12-2017 at 02:51 AM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

There has been quite a bit of interest in the banshee plate. I am in no rush to sell this, so if you throw me an offer, I will give you the current high offer and you may/may not counter it. I put my currency exchange in the first post for those of those trying to determine value between offers.

Why? Because racecar.

Don't sell the banshee plate! It's fucking incredible
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Interested parties should have received a Monday morning update on current bids. If you did not receive one and are interested or have made a bid, please let me know.

Why? Because racecar.

Down to just a few interested parties. With no other bids, lance and plate will be sold Friday.

Why? Because racecar.

So you made them for profit?

Or just couldn't afford what you spent?
    Last edited by adred; 09-19-2017 at 09:42 PM.
    adred0111 (discord)

Just sellin some awesome items, not sure why you are trying to infer anything else.

Why? Because racecar.

Yeah, I don't understand either. Just because someone is willing to sell something for the right price, doesn't mean it was created FOR profit. That doesn't even make basic, logical sense.