Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Orville

I feel like after 20 years of Family Guy he finally got tired of doing the same bit over and over and is consciously keeping himself at like a 4, which works very well for this type of show. It's never going to be prestige TV and doesn't intend to be, it's reasonably entertaining, I will continue to watch.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Yes.Given that he has a biplane on his captain's table or whatever, I would guess Orville Wright.
    Given that your information is nearly two weeks out of date!

He also said it was named after Orville Wright before the premiere.

I definitely enjoyed last night's episode more than the pilot. Definitely something I'll continue watching.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

My recording was 75% preempted by football.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Second episode looks better. Will continue watching.

Blog Entries

Technically it was the third episode! The next episode is four, followed by two, and then all in order.

Anyways, The Orville is now moving to its intended time slot of Thursday nights, so no more worries about Football pushing it back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Technically it was the third episode! The next episode is four, followed by two, and then all in order.

Anyways, The Orville is now moving to its intended time slot of Thursday nights, so no more worries about Football pushing it back.
    Wut?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Wut?
    The episode that aired last Sunday was production code 1LAB03. The one this Thursday will be 1LAB04, the following Thursday will be 1LAB02. After that it goes back to 1LAB05 and doesn't go out of production order again.

BTW, the director of "Command Performance" was the guy that played Lt Paris in Voyager.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-19-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The episode that aired last Sunday was production code 1LAB03. The one this Thursday will be 1LAB04, the following Thursday will be 1LAB02. After that it goes back to 1LAB05 and doesn't go out of production order again.

BTW, the director of "Command Performance" was the guy that played Lt Paris in Voyager.
    Weird

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Weird
    Fox is notorious for doing this shit. The Orville is mostly episodic though, so it doesn't impact it as much.