Thread: Dragon Realms : Su helmas

Default Dragon Realms : Su helmas

I don't know anything about what this is or what it entails but it exhibits the exact same kind of email that came out about the time as the meteor whacking .... I'm sure a few of you cross play. I've only created a f2p out of curousity and couldn't make it out of town.

What?
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

just curious what it is... and what's going on in Dragon Realms this part peaked my interest from the email

and some doors being broken into etc

The first of Su Helmas' many secrets are ready to be discovered, as spectral images of the past play out and, if pieced together properly, may reveal what happened to the G'nar Pethians so many years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I don't know anything about what this is or what it entails but it exhibits the exact same kind of email that came out about the time as the meteor whacking .... I'm sure a few of you cross play. I've only created a f2p out of curousity and couldn't make it out of town.
    It looks like another simucoin event, how popular are they in Dragon realms?
    https://elanthipedia.play.net/Su_Helmas:_Revealed!

unreal.. They can not stop themselves now can they.. cant afford to do shit, but can put on a grab every week.. across multiple platforms

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    unreal.. They can not stop themselves now can they.. cant afford to do shit, but can put on a grab every week.. across multiple platforms
    It will cost you 100 Simucoins to ask questions from now on.

Got it Whirlin i wont ask any further

DR always had pay to play quests where the ending was a sweet prize depending on your success level. Vaguely remember spending like 6 hours trying to fix a mechanical dragon so I could get some armor like 15+ years ago.