Thread: Buying handaxe bando

Default Buying handaxe bando

Don't care about the flare. 4-5x, doesn't really matter. Have coin/$$/nudes for trade.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Lol I'm not asking for the javelin bando just a lil old handaxe bando! Someones gotta have one laying around!
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Still looking!

bi-weekly beseeching of the gods for a handaxe bando.

Will settle for jav bando if thats all you have! Still looking!

If you managed to get a jav bando I'd trade you my handaxe. But good luck, to say there aren't many is an understatement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was sarcastic saying I'd settle for jav bando. Assuming any bando is infinitely unlikely and that all the much more so.

Didn't I sell you your bando?

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Was sarcastic saying I'd settle for jav bando. Assuming any bando is infinitely unlikely and that all the much more so.

Didn't I sell you your bando?
    Your name looks me familiar, so maybe. 4x cold bando?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Your name looks me familiar, so maybe. 4x cold bando?

Lol yes. I bought several of them from whats his name huge sellout a few years ago. Should've held on to them apparently.

edit: whatever i'm a terrible merchant so be it.
    Last edited by Alashir; 10-02-2017 at 05:29 PM.