Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 GOA for 200.00

1. Default 200 GOA for 200.00

Funny how that works out.

Wait what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wait what?
    He has 200 in GOAs and wants to cash them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He has 200 in GOAs and wants to cash them out.
    Wait what?

Kinda like wanting to sell gift cards for face value yeah? Yous ain't target man.

6. Default

Yes well so many don't have credit cards, this is an easy way around for them. Oh yeah Target, you mean the one we ran out of our country a couple of years ago. You are right. I am not Target and damn glad of it. Little hint, just in case you ever get into business, you don't start off with a lowball.
    Last edited by milesalpha; 09-09-2017 at 04:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by milesalpha View Post
    Yes well so many don't have credit cards, this is an easy way around for them. Oh yeah Target, you mean the one we ran out of our country a couple of years ago. You are right. I am not Target and damn glad of it. Little hint, just in case you ever get into business, you don't start off with a lowball.
    What? we have tons of Targets here, infact, they are the second largest retailer.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-09-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Yes well so many don't have credit cards, this is an easy way around for them.
    Don't have a credit or debit card but you have 200 bucks sitting around in a paypal account.. Yep, that checks out. Good luck finding that person!

Little hint, just in case you ever get into business, you don't start off with a lowball.
    I have been in the GS business for quite awhile, so little hint... I think you would be better off selling the $200 goa to someone for 40m. Then turn around and sell the 40m for $200 paypal. Hell you could probably swing $200 for 40m and then sell the 40m for $5.50 per and make an extra $20. See the person who doesn't have a credit or debit card is out there selling silvers for GOA and wouldn't be selling for paypal which they can't use without a bank account or credit card. So you trade your limited use and narrow market product for a different product that appeals to a larger section of the population which will buy it with paypal.

All in all, good luck!

9. Default

Well not exactly, but I don't have time to teach you the complexities of retail. They are actually in some trouble. and depending on their baby shit to keep them going (high markup). Stores like Costco are bearing down on them and Amazon is not doing them any good. But I'm sure you know all that with your MBA.

10. Default

Geesus, so they have the 40 million they can sell and have 200 in paypal. They can then sell that as they wish. What is so complex about this?

In any case, I should have thought about this in the first place, since I won't need them, I'll toss in an orase runestaff (lightning flares, +8 SA bonus, +6 logic bonus and +2 MIU, around 15.89 million in silver, a delicate crystal which can be set to any location and used to keep an eye on that location, (locations can be changed), 36 untested diamonds and emeralds, and about 130,000 BP of recharging. Around 40 -50 scrolls including Heroism, spell shield, bravery, cloak of shadows yada yada yada. If I can think of anything else I'll toss it in. Haven't looked in the locker yet. Well not much in the locker but can add another 150,000 in assorted gems (no junk), 2 ledgers and a tome from the little festival a few weeks ago, heavy on the spirit spells. A small painted white box, complete with deck but fake as the day is long. Oop, one more thing, 787 simucoins, you name it, I'll buy it.

If it doesn't sell, on my last day I will distribute it to a few worthies (Musty, Ardwen and Azure to be precise). 200 bucks is not going to put much of a dent into the goal gear I want to buy(I want that kevlar they have now, somewhere between a 1500-2000 dollar hit. When I last played we were using cloth shoulder and arm protectors). Yes instead of Gemstone, I'm gonna go back and play hockey, especially now that I qualify for the oldtimers (no more slapshots). At least when I get killed there they give me a beer in intermission. And there is no toxiicity, if there is, you get your brains kicked in. Now I just have to lose another 35 pounds to get into game weight.

So if you say it will cost him 40 million, I have put close to half that on the table in silver. I trust this finishes the matter.
    Last edited by milesalpha; 09-09-2017 at 06:47 AM.