Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Equifax Hack Affects 143 Million

Invest in Simucoins now and keep your finances safe before the hackers clean out your bank account!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's not the bank accounts you need to worry about. It's them opening credit cards in your name. Full name, SocSec #, and sometimes last know address... then voila you're holding the bag for $15,000 in Credt Card charges.

If that checker link is to be trusted, my information wasn't compromised but my wife's was. Way to go, Equifax.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    It's not the bank accounts you need to worry about. It's them opening credit cards in your name. Full name, SocSec #, and sometimes last know address... then voila you're holding the bag for $15,000 in Credt Card charges.
    Invest in Simucoins and max out your credit now so the hackers won't be able to open anything new in your name!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Invest in Simucoins and max out your credit now so the hackers won't be able to open anything new in your name!
    I know some folks whose credit would probably be improved by having it stolen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-08-2017 at 12:34 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I know some folks whose credit would probably be improved by having it stolen.
    Ugh. Mine. Open credit cards in my name. Secured ones. None of the other ones like me.

I never considered "financially responsible enough not to use credit" synonymous with "Don't approve this person for anything" until I started wondering why the hell my car loan rates were so high.

Now I have a single loan from my credit union, and I use the loan to pay the loan, and when the loan is paid I'll get another loan to pay itself. Costs about $90 a year but my credit is slowly building itself from nonexistent. It's not quite there yet though. Only been about 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Ugh. Mine. Open credit cards in my name. Secured ones. None of the other ones like me.

I never considered "financially responsible enough not to use credit" synonymous with "Don't approve this person for anything" until I started wondering why the hell my car loan rates were so high.

Now I have a single loan from my credit union, and I use the loan to pay the loan, and when the loan is paid I'll get another loan to pay itself. Costs about $90 a year but my credit is slowly building itself from nonexistent. It's not quite there yet though. Only been about 4 months.
    1. No one cares.
    2. Go back to your gay ass forum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Its a major credit agency, EVERYONES info is compromised. I'd be surprised if anyone got a message saying they weren't compromised.
    I actually was not compromised, which was surprising.