Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UAC gear for sale

31m gloves

2. Default

1.5m on robes.
    11m on boots
    Last edited by budartagnan; 09-09-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Lol I'm not entertaining 500k increments on 7x gear going for 1m when silvers are 5 per. Cram it up your cramhole. Gloves and boots updated. BO's added
    Last edited by Alashir; 09-09-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

I'll take the BO on the gloves, please.

2m on robes

And the gloves are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDDDD to chompers. Gratz on the punchers.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

3m on robes.
    SEND[Retser] Take this, it is dangerous to go alone.

A wooden broadsword appears in your hands, which quickly crumbles to dust.

3m to waka on robes. BO's lowered.

BO on kickers, please.

And the kickers are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD to Gompers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkIG...=youtu.be&t=10