Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UAC gear for sale

Default UAC gear for sale

7x robes: Sold to Waka 3m

9x gloves: SOLD TO CHOMPERS 40m

7x boot: SOLD TO CHOMPERS 13m

Will take cash bids at $5/per.
    Last edited by Alashir; 09-10-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Ditching the monk? =/

25m gloves to private going once
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

26m gloves
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Ditching the monk? =/
    Backburner for now I think

27mil gloves
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

27m to Luntz going once! I also updated main post to reflect that I'll take cash bids at I dunno, $5/per if that sounds reasonable.

any mb on the robe/boots?

1m each here if nothing else

$150 for the punchers
    $50 for the kickers

150/30m on 9x gloves going once! 50/10m on 7x boots going once! 1m on 7x robes going once!