Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Ebon Gate 2017 Teasers

If it's abandoned though then all the fish left. Otherwise it would be the not abandoned sea.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If it's abandoned though then all the fish left. Otherwise it would be the not abandoned sea.
    Perhaps they're mutant/zombie/ghost/dead fish? Horrible monsters that have evolved since the sea was abandoned?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Nionna
    You glance down to see a stained green paper bag in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You rummage briefly in your green paper bag and pull out a piece of olive green candy.

You take a bite of your olive green candy. It's tart enough to make your eyes water!
    Your left leg feels better.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    You have 9 bites left.

~Naionna
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

4. Default

Ahh
    There is fishing that's what matters even mutant fish woukd be fine

What do you call it when there's no fish in the place you are fishing? Abandoned-Sea Issues?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Thandiwe
    You know, it's funny you should say that.....
    >sense
    You scan your surroundings, considering the various flora and fauna found here (and noting those which are absent). The indications of the temperate climate and the muddy wetlands are clearly evident to your seasoned eye. You don't see any other paths leading away from the area.
    Roundtime: 9 sec.

>pull my foot
    Feeling a pinch in your linen-wrapped feet, you reach down and pry a tiny duckweed seedpod from between your toes, which you quickly discard.

Or maybe...

You scan your surroundings, considering the various flora and fauna found here (and noting those which are absent). The indications of the temperate climate and the grassland environment are clearly evident to your seasoned eye. You don't see any other paths leading away from the area.
    Roundtime: 9 sec.

>pull my foot
    Feeling a pinch in your linen-wrapped feet, you reach down and pry a blade of grass from between your toes, which you quickly discard.

The footwraps handle all terrains, while the handwraps have special messaging for climate.

This year the footwraps produce messaging only, but I have plans for next year.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Xayle
    Why, it's the scent of bitter tears cried because all of your coins are flying out of the bank and into my perfume shop.

Eight all new scents for your sniffing and dabbing pleasure: Oaths in Gold, Bound in Scarlet, Sweet Indulgence, Resurrection, Beneath the Surface, Moonless Night, Gilded Cage, To Dream.

You're welcome.

~ X., but no, seriously. Thanks for all the coin!

"Xayle is my spirit animal." ~ Aiska

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Galene
    After years of her extensive research in sylvan gemstone lore, Nimaya has created a new apparatus for modifying the appearance of the jewels, gems, stones, and shells that are so dearly revered by her people. The lapidary boxes provide the user with more than one shape, texture, cut, or lustre that can be applied to gems. The revolving center of the box is turned to choose which finish will be applied to the stone inside. These boxes can be further customized in a variety of different ways.
    Nimaya taps an iridescent pearl, which is in her left hand.

Nimaya taps a greyed pumpkin ash box shot with veins of smoky moss agate, which is in her right hand.

Nimaya flips open a sleek latch on her pumpkin ash box with a practiced hand, revealing a narrow chamber that descends through the heart of the vessel to a tapered outlet.

Nimaya pops an iridescent pearl into her pumpkin ash box, and it swiftly clatters down a small chute, coming to rest with a soft plink!

Nimaya carefully eyes her pumpkin ash box and turns its revolving center.

Nimaya presses down firmly on a sleek latch crowning her pumpkin ash box, driving it down through the center of her vessel. An eruption of metallic slicing emanates from inside her box's chamber, yielding to a few discordantly staggered crackles, and a tinny clink. After a moment, a greyed pumpkin ash box shot with veins of smoky moss agate continues rolling through a narrow chute, tumbling out of a tapered outlet directly into her palm.

Nimaya taps a silver-tinged iridescent pearl, which is in her left hand.

Nimaya flips open a sleek latch on her pumpkin ash box with a practiced hand, revealing a narrow chamber that descends through the heart of the vessel to a tapered outlet.

Nimaya pops a silver-tinged iridescent pearl into her pumpkin ash box, and it swiftly clatters down a small chute, coming to rest with a soft plink!

Nimaya carefully eyes her pumpkin ash box and turns its revolving center.

Nimaya presses down firmly on a sleek latch crowning her pumpkin ash box, driving it down through the center of her vessel. An eruption of metallic slicing emanates from inside her box's chamber, yielding to a few discordantly staggered crackles, and a tinny clink. After a moment, a greyed pumpkin ash box shot with veins of smoky moss agate continues rolling through a narrow chute, tumbling out of a tapered outlet directly into her palm.

Nimaya taps a vine-engraved iridescent pearl, which is in her left hand.

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions

This message was originally posted in Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins, Ebon Gate Festival. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/218/2394/view/12662

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Galene
    They're totally unrelated to existing gemcutters, as they're meant to be sylvan-y in nature and to compliment the sylvan gemology guide document that this same character put out in 5115 (winky face, 2015).

Yes, you should be able to customize them fairly easily at regular GALD merchants.

~Galene

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Thandiwe
    Now that I have your attention...
    There will be at least one scrying shop at Ebon Gate this year and I've created a brand new scrying device for it.

It is based on the Apdo Gno Burzka'ask, which is a krolvin seer that uses Haruspex as a divination method.

Here is a sample of it:

The black rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.

You glance down to see a femur-hilted obsidian zirah bouk in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

Laying your hands upon the soft expanse of the rolton's stomach, you make a deep cut in the flesh with your zirah bouk. Innards begin to spill upon the ground, and you fish around in them for a moment before you prize free a waxy fat-saturated stomach.

You glance down to see a femur-hilted obsidian zirah bouk in your right hand and a waxy fat-saturated stomach in your left hand.

You analyze your fat-saturated stomach and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

A waxy fat-saturated stomach is created by using the blade of an Apdo Gno Burzka'ask on a dead creature. It can be turned up to three times to discern various features about the type of organ it is, and those can be used to predict the future. Once it has been turned three times, it will be destroyed.

A waxy fat-saturated stomach can not be altered, sold, or eaten. It must be used while fresh from the kill as it will rot.

You analyze your obsidian zirah bouk and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is the blade of an Apdo Gno Burzka'ask, which is a Krolvin seer. It will gut an animal, and only an animal, to steal its organs. You can do this by typing POINT zirah bouk at {animal}. It is your task to divine the future from those organs.

This particular zirah bouk is at the off-the-shelf tiering and can be unlocked once, and it traps for point, rub, and exhale.

It has a chance to create one of four different types of organs.

You may alter this zirah bouk freely, but please try to keep its material as either glass, obsidian, or metal. It should only ever be a small knife or dagger, and it can never have any kind of special flares, weighting, or enhancive abilities.

Enjoy!

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~