Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Ebon Gate 2017 Teasers

Blog Entries

Default Official: Ebon Gate 2017 Teasers

Quote Originally Posted by GM Thandiwe
    Henphelia was like no other chicken. She was long of leg, round of bottom, and had the most unruly of hair. Yes, hair. Now I know that it sounds strange that a hen would have hair, but she had long locks that flowed down her back. She never really knew what to do with them.

Until she went to market one day and bought a feather. Upon wearing the feather, her hair was transformed and she preened in front of the other hens in the hen house.

>You gingerly clip the feather into your hair and it quickly gets hidden in your tresses.

>You nimbly weave your waist length hair into a multitude of thin herringbone braids that hug your skull.

>She has waist length, straight golden blonde hair separated into a multitude of thin herringbone braids that hug the skull and are woven with thin beads and dusky grey pigeon feathers.

I wonder what Henphelia will do in market tomorrow...

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

I wonder what Henphelia will do in market tomorrow...
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Wait.... THANDIWE is back!? That is like... the best news ever. Friggin love her.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Henphelia, the odd hen, was pretty happy with how her hair had turned out, but when she went to the Market a second time…

“Hey, Henphia,” a funny looking girl called out to her. “I can make that even better…”

Henphelia was most pleased with the results.

Drawing your bangs back from your face, you carefully weave them into a five-plait braid and then pinch the ends together with a bit of twine and twin dusky grey pigeon retrices.
    She has waist length, straight golden blonde hair with her bangs gathered to the right temple and woven into a single five-plait braid adorned with twin dusky grey pigeon retrices.
    I wonder what Henphelia will do tomorrow.

~~ Thandiwe ~~

Howdy folks!

Since I’ve been gone for a while, I will have a lot to tease about! Here’s something for those of you that like footwraps and handwraps.

glance
    You glance down to see a tight ball of soft grey linen in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
    inspect my linen
    You carefully inspect your soft grey linen.
    After a careful inspection, you determine that a tight ball of soft grey linen are suitable for use in unarmed combat.

You determine that you could wear the linen on your feet. The linen appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Well, how does that work?

Like this:

wear my linen
    Holding the end of the soft grey linen against your ankle bone, you begin to gently wrap it around first the ankle, then across the top and around the arch of your foot. You point your toes, testing the tightness of your wrapping job and, satisfied, repeat the process with the left foot so that both feet are adorned in newly made grey linen footwraps.
    ~~ Thandiwe ~~
    Moved to the correct thread. My bad.

Blog Entries

That crazy hen is at it again! When she got to the market, another merchant saw her and taught her a new trick with her feather.

Now, she's so excited and shows off for all the other hens.

>Using three fingers, you gently rake your hair away from your face and bind it in place with thin dusky grey combs that are decorated with pigeon pennae.

>She has waist length, straight golden blonde hair drawn away from the face with thin dusky grey combs that are decorated with pigeon pennae.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

----

And now for the hand:

>inspect my suede
    You carefully inspect your vivid red suede.

After a careful inspection you determine that a tight ball of vivid red suede is suitable for use in unarmed combat.

You determine that you could wear the suede on your hands. The suede appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

>wear my suede
    Cupping the end of the vivid red suede in your right hand, you gently wrap it around your palm and carefully weave it between your fingers. Once done, you flex your fingers to test the fit, and then repeat the process on the left so that both hands are adorned in newly made zorchar-beaded handwraps.

Big thank you to GM Vanah who was able to fix that oddity with inspect.(Cause she's the best!)

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

You guys are cracking me up.

The feather script is called Hair Feather, or more affectionately the Plumed Hair Do-Hickey.

The hand/foot script (which is not restricted to UAC, by the by) is The Old One-Two.

And just because you are guys are cracking me up with the names...

Here's another teaser for them:

You are wearing a blossom-carved white birch amulet, a stiffened dark green jerkin, "a pair of vivid zorchar-beaded handwraps with exposed fingertips", a pair of side-laced trousers, and "a pair of soft grey linen footwraps with exposed heels and toes".

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Necios
    I'm not gonna lie... I'm no Thandiwe. (Though she is my good pal and a joy with whom to work!) So instead of writing a beautiful story like she did, I'll just lay out a couple OOC shop teasers:

1) Long ago, someone asked for a nice selection of holy symbols. You might find a few of those with tiny pockets for storing your ritual stuff in one shop. And they might be the cutest ever (d'awww). And you might find Arkati candles there, too, to help with your communing and other mood setting needs. And in that same shop, you might find sticks for painting deity symbols on faces for that extra mmph. This is pure conjecture, of course.

2) You might find an interesting ware for sale in another shop that can be unlocked for free purely because I saw you engaging in the storyline and roleplaying. Yes, roleplaying! No, nothing mechanical here. Just fluff for fun. Yes, I'm watching for solid roleplay as EG goes live.

Much more to come. See you there.

GameMaster Necios
    Events team
    QCer
    Champion of subject/verb agreement
    Honorary BADNAME committee chair

Henphelia is at it, again. Wandering from her Chicken Coup, she's managed to make her way to market for the fourth time and she is strutting her stuff.

A man in an alley says, "Hey, Henphelia, I may appear to be a BLIND MAN but I can tell you right now, I can fix your hair feather to be even fancier."

Clucking away, she went into the alley. When she came out...

>Starting at your temple and working your way backwards along your scalp, you deftly weave your hair into dozens of incredibly thin braids. Here and there along the various lengths, you add dusky grey beads and pigeon plumules.

>She has waist length, straight golden blonde hair woven into a riotous mass of incredibly thin braids that are sporadically peppered with dusky grey beads and pigeon plumules.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

Henphelia liked to press her luck and so she went to market a fifth time. She'd bought the hair feather the first time, and then had it worked on three more times. Could there be a fourth time for her?

Strutting along, her hair loose to see if any noticed, a playful young boy approached her.

"Oh, Henphelia," he said, "You should push that hair away from your face."

He gently pushed her hair back.

>Resting your thin dusky grey headband in the space between your temple and the tops of your ears, you push the piece further up on your head and trap your hair in place.

>She has waist length, straight golden blonde hair pulled back from the face by a thin dusky grey headband adorned with decorative pigeon pennae.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Haliste
    You didn't think we'd take you to the middle of the Abandoned Sea and not have fishing, did you??

More details to come.

~ Haliste ~
    The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
    SGM, Events

10. Default