Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Ebon Gate 2017 Teasers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Flannihan
    [Feywrot Mire, Western Walkway]
    The air is hazy with twining plumes of smoke, as breezes from the western swamplands breathe life into pockets of smoldering ash, reigniting what little is left to burn in the area. Black water covers half of the planking where the charred supports have partly collapsed into the surrounding swamp. You also see a pile of burnt wood.

>look wood:

Judging from the one wheel lying on its side nearby, and the charred remnants of one long carved wooden handle, the scattered pile of wood and ash appears to be the burnt vestige of a merchant's cart. Tiny animal figurines, perched in long abandoned pots, are beyond recognition with their little faces scorched off.

The poor little gnome is heartbroken, so many fine carvings reduced to ash. Whatever shall he do? Guess there's nothing left but to start anew. Stop by Binklar's new shop on ... wherever the heck this new festival place is...

Blank imbeddibles for all of your imbeddible spell needs. With a merchant pass, he'll imbed up to 3 items per person per day with the spiritual or arcane magics from his shop lists. Please help the little man recoup his losses, or just stop by and say "Hi!"

Flannihan
    Text based: Because the book is ALWAYS better than the movie.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Thandiwe
    I'm glad you asked about tiers...

Every blade that is off the shelf can be unlocked one time. There is a special, raffle quality tier on the blade that does more. It can only be found in jackpot prizes and is usually on a completely altered blade.

That being said, here's a breakdown for you:

Of-the-shelf : 4 organ types & 3 verbs
    Tier 1 : 6 organ types & 5 verbs
    Raffle Tier: 8 organ types & 7 verbs

Here's an example of using the organ:

>turn my stomach
    ou turn the stomach over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice that the greater curve of stomach is pockmarked with puckered flesh.
    G>turn my stomach
    You turn the stomach over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice pockets of fatty membranes fused to the exterior wall.
    >turn my stomach
    You turn the stomach over in your hands, examining it in minute detail. As your eyes rove over it, you notice a snakeskin-like pattern that trails across the wall that is interrupted by nodules of yellowish fat.

Sensing that you have gleaned all you can from the stomach, you feel it begin to transform under your touch. The flesh loses its elasticity and suddenly turns brittle. Within seconds it is nothing more than sanguine ash that sifts through your fingers.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Galene
    The gems produced from these boxes should be totally fine for use in any project that uses regular gems. They're exactly like any standard version of that particular gem, just fancied up!

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Tamuz
    Save your feathers, they'll be useful soon! Give me your moneys!

You glance down to see an opalescent white vaalin nib in your right hand and a sleek black raven feather in your left hand.
    >put my feather in my nib
    You will consume both the feather and the nib to produce "a sleek black raven feather quill tipped with an opalescent white vaalin nib". If you wish to continue, attempt the action again within 30 seconds.

You shrug.
    >put my feather in my nib
    You carefully fit the the spine of the black raven feather into your white vaalin nib and twist it into place, producing a sleek black raven feather quill tipped with an opalescent white vaalin nib.

You tuck your black raven quill behind your ear, adjusting the quill for an aesthetically pleasing effect.

You see GameMaster Tamuz the Moon Mage.
    He appears to be a Robot.
    He is alpine in stature. He appears to be senescent. He has silver-flecked frost opal blue eyes and leathery brown skin. He has very short, pin-straight with dark roots that fade into the color hair with a subtle widow's peak. He has a portly face, an upturned nose and wildly bushy eyebrows. A sleek black raven feather quill tipped with an opalescent white vaalin nib is tucked behind his ear.
    He is in good-ish shape.

Extra special thanks to GameMaster Elidi for allowing these nibs to use her new quill script!

ASGM

Love the organ scrying knife idea. My only complaint, (and it's minor), is that "rove over" is a word combination that grates my nerves a bit. Glance over, examine, gaze... a different phrase would work better. Fantastic idea though.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

waxy fat-saturated stomach can not be altered, sold, or eaten.

Are you fucking kidding me?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Yeah those things are fucking awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post

That stipulation was put in because of Crux.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Haliste
    The waters below seemed so far away. "Go ahead, missy. I'll make sure yer head's protected with this gnomish air helmet. Y'ain't gonna die. Hehehehe." Trembling, she nudged slightly closer to the cliff's edge. She clutched her diver's license tightly in her hand and shakily turned it over to the divemaster. "Hooray!" the divemaster exclaimed. "Ready? One, two..." Before she could blink, the instructor slipped a helmet over her head and gave her a good shove. "REMEMBER TO KICK!!" With a gasp, she tumbled over the edge of the peak and plummeted to the dark waters below. She hit the sea hard, arms and legs flailing wildly to scramble her way up from the depths. Once the waters around her calmed, she reluctantly opened her eyes and gasped! "Ohhh...look at this! I can see! I can breathe! I CAN SWIM!!"

Patches of green-blue algae float past; chunks of shimmering silver flicker in her periphery; large sandbars stretch as far as she can see. "This is extraordinary! Let's see what I can find!" She points her body downward and descends to a sandbar nearby, digging her hands excitedly through the murky sand when her fingers graze the edge of something solid. "Oooooh! What is THIS that I've found?" She gives the item a strong tug and pulls up a tusk-hilted copper zirah bouk. "Hmm. What IS this??" With a shrug, she stuffs the item into her pack and swims off toward the west, a large jellyfish following in her wake.

~ Haliste ~
    The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
    SGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by GM Haliste
    >How frequently do the diving helms fail over the course of an hour?

Only once, since it will only last for 30 minutes.

>Are there any gigantic squids?

A colossal squid, you mean? Possibly...

>will catch up with the diver...

Maybe...

~ Haliste ~
    The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
    SGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-15-2017 at 06:27 PM.