Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Ends DACA

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    How shocking that many young people wouldn't be eager to trade their parents lives for their own future.
    Their parents fucked up by not coming here legally. Everyone says why should these kids pay for it. Well we gave you a big ass grace period and you didn't take it. Actually though, once the kids became citizens their parents would have to face a 10 year deportation to come back legally and apply for citizenship. The parents wanted a better life for their kids. Their kids got it. Why should we reward the parents too without a waiting period.

How shocking that many young people wouldn't be eager to trade their parents lives for their own future.
    This is totally America's fault right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Regardless even of the arguments about legal immigration and how overwhelmingly impossible it is for most people trying to get out of poverty and horrible conditions that most poor Americans can't even fathom, it's just strikes me as an inhumane stance to take that those innocent children who had no choice in coming here to begin with should be turning 18 and jumping at the chance to break their families apart and get their parents (and potentially other family) sent back to that awful poverty and horrible conditions, most likely never to return (unless it's illegally again) and possibly leaving the young person alone in this country, to secure their own future.

Can you imagine the kind of guilt that could come along with making that decision? Mexico was ranked as the second most murdery country in the world last year, I'm pretty sure. The US has about 2.5 times the population of Mexico, but Mexico had about 70% more homicides. "You didn't make the decision to come here, but now you have to make the decision to trade the lives of your family for your own or GTFO" is making the kids pay for it too, and in a truly awful way.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I lost waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    sigh, you just keep saying this over and over. It's getting old. Not really.

Regardless even of the arguments about legal immigration and how overwhelmingly impossible it is for most people trying to get out of poverty and horrible conditions that most poor Americans can't even fathom, it's just strikes me as an inhumane stance to take that those innocent children who had no choice in coming here to begin with should be turning 18 and jumping at the chance to break their families apart and get their parents (and potentially other family) sent back to that awful poverty and horrible conditions, most likely never to return (unless it's illegally again) and possibly leaving the young person alone in this country, to secure their own future.

Can you imagine the kind of guilt that could come along with making that decision? Mexico was ranked as the second most murdery country in the world last year, I'm pretty sure. The US has about 2.5 times the population of Mexico, but Mexico had about 70% more homicides. "You didn't make the decision to come here, but now you have to make the decision to trade the lives of your family for your own or GTFO" is making the kids pay for it too, and in a truly awful way.
    I'm pretty sure there are many, many countries that are worse off than the US. Should we simply open our borders and take them all in?

That's the problem with liberalism.. you don't need a brain to actually think about things.. you just have to feel.

Change the law. It's not the President's responsibility to pass laws.

President Obama tried to do this. He failed because he didn't follow the way laws are passed in this country.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-07-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Can you imagine the kind of guilt that could come along with making that decision? Mexico was ranked as the second most murdery country in the world last year, I'm pretty sure. The US has about 2.5 times the population of Mexico, but Mexico had about 70% more homicides.
    Letting them all come here sounds like a swell plan!

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

That's hilarious.

Blog Entries

Please tell us more about something you know nothing about.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

That's what I love. Seeing all those stupid cocksuckers with their Mexican or whateverothershitholecountry flags stomping around here talking about how things suck here. Bitch, wrap that flag around your neck and fly back down to that country you're so proud of.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

If dreamers are not responsible for the actions of their parents, then why are white people today responsible for what some white slave owners did 150 years ago and are asked to pay reparations?

Last edited by Methais; 09-08-2017 at 01:32 PM.