Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Wiki Moderation and Management

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Not to mention it was named after Krakii as a jab to how clueless he is about game mechanics despite being around forever, and how his posts primarily consist of nothing but super old, obsolete, irrelevant, and/or totally incorrect information.
    one of the only people I have ignored on the officials. What a tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    OMG you made me laugh there. Was thinking the EXACT same thing.

He was on the other night saying he quit. Yeah right.
    Saying he quit what? Making multiple logins?

He certainly hasn't stopped posting: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...49#post1981449

Quote Originally Posted by RedTango View Post
    To be clear, I'm only directing my frustration towards Allereli. I think there is a reason why Wyrom's note only specifically mentions her.

I've interacted with you once and although you provided (or perhaps just convey someone else's) feedback, you were always kind and respectful even if I may have disagreed. I've no issues with that and I just want to say thanks for all of your work, I know it's not easy.

In my personal experience with Allereli, it was a polar opposite. She simply wants the glory and recognition. Right now I imagine she feels vindicated and bolstered from Wyrom's note when it should be a reflecting moment in how she treats people. I bet she gets worse because if this.

She deleted a large post that I spent significant time on, then sent me a nasty email. This was a while back, but it's clear she's done this to others and her general attitude is a recurring problem. Otherwise Simutronics wouldn't need to address the community at large. Shame because a lot of people like me will never contribute again.

Ok, I've said my part. I'll go back to never posting again. Short of venting frustration, I'm sure nothing positive can come of this.
    Post the email here so we can ridicule people like Americans.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-06-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Post the email here so we can ridicule people like Americans.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Saying he quit what? Making multiple logins?

He certainly hasn't stopped posting: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...49#post1981449
    So he has been MIA in game (as Flimbo) for like a few weeks. He then logs in over the weekend as Flimbo to protest his dislike of micro transactions and to say that Simu billed him for another month. So that led to a long discussion about the dealings of a game he supposedly doesn't like anymore.

My theory is he secretly started another character because people are sick of Flimbo. Seems to be his MO on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    So he has been MIA in game (as Flimbo) for like a few weeks. He then logs in over the weekend as Flimbo to protest his dislike of micro transactions and to say that Simu billed him for another month. So that led to a long discussion about the dealings of a game he supposedly doesn't like anymore.

My theory is he secretly started another character because people are sick of Flimbo. Seems to be his MO on the boards.
    Yup. As soon as one gets a red rep, he switches to a new alt.. same thing happens.

He doesn't get red because he's Neff.. he gets red because he literally is fucking retarded and a whiny little bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom

@kithus said in Official: Wiki Moderation and Management:

allereli said in Official: Wiki Moderation and Management:

Generally, if you’re going to refuse to read the Style Guide, refuse to acknowledge Policy, or become belligerent when presented with facts or asked to hold off while an official response is obtained, I’d rather do it myself.

I’ve read the style guide and follow it. You’ve still made major changes and reversions to pages I’ve put hours of work into because it wasn’t done “your” way. I’ve acknowledged available, written policy. What I don’t acknowledge is new rules you make up on the fly to justify your current argument. I’m happy to go about my business and consistently add information to the wiki as one of it’s major contributors. I become belligerent when you make unreasonable edits and reversions because you aren’t 100% comfortable with information. I’d rather you make the edits yourself. Unfortunately a merchant list that doesn’t go up until after the event is over doesn’t help anyone. A mechanics update that affects a service that is currently available but going away in a few days needs a NOW update, not an Allereli grappling with learning mechanics and needing multiple clarifications update.

Once again you’re a terrible lead mod and, as has already been said, i want nothing more than for you to leave me, and my work, the hell alone.

The information on the padding numbers is being worked on by staff so that it is clear. The issue stemmed when you revised the template that had the old numbers on it. The old numbers are still accurate numbers in the new system. The difference is the service numbers, which is what @allereli and ZHOUY1 have been discussing on https://gswiki.play.net/Talk:Padding. Pages edited by staff are considered official unless otherwise said so. In this case, I was the one who edited the page.

@allereli is also not a CS rep/GameHost. Her responding to players is actually going above and beyond. All we ask of the mods is to clean things up, make sure duplicate information isn’t happening, and try to stick to a single style guide. I realize your issues are more personal, but you also have to consider how to approached it.
    @Kaikala and I will have a talk soon to make a proper protocol going forward.
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-06-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Once again you’re a terrible lead mod and, as has already been said, i want nothing more than for you to leave me, and my work, the hell alone.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Already a second wiki fyi.

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/GSGuide_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    OMG! That site has forums too! We can have an unofficial official unofficial forum!