Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Wiki Moderation and Management

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There are many things that motivate people.

Money.

Altruism.

Power.

Ego.

She's not doing it for money or altruism. She believes this somehow makes her better than the "lesser folks" and it feeds her gigantic ego.
    You still game for getting fucked up the ass old man?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Oh fuck off. They were given 15+ year old, unedited game logs that would have told the complete story behind the Krolvin occupation and the Fortuneers. It took over a year to collect the information, former players even opened their accounts to hand over artifacts and all of it was shit on.

The same shit happened with Urutei and the Aletoes.

RedTango is 100% correct.
    I require details on this.

Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There are many things that motivate people.

Money.

Altruism.

Power.

Ego.

She's not doing it for money or altruism. She believes this somehow makes her better than the "lesser folks" and it feeds her gigantic ego.
    She red repped me once and said "Stop using the word faggot" WHILE SHE WAS USING THE WORD FAGGOT RIGHT THERE IN THE REP ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I require details on this.

Not much more info to give other than some advice.

Never under any circumstance tell the truth about what happened during the occupation or how the Aletoes came into being.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    You still game for getting fucked up the ass old man?
    Sorry.. I've repeatedly told you I'm not interested in anything you have to "offer".

At all.

So fuck off, fag.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-05-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    She red repped me once and said "Stop using the word faggot" WHILE SHE WAS USING THE WORD FAGGOT RIGHT THERE IN THE REP ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    She was one of those types that would red rep me all the time as long as it was anonymous.. but when that changed, it suddenly slowed down to a trickle.

She also has a potty mouth on her.

Blog Entries

She's actually given me more positive than negative. She always signed them both though... She gave me neg rep for telling her to go beat herself with a phonebook.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-05-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I agree that she does a lot of things.

I agree that she goes on power trips.

They aren't mutually exclusive things.
    ^
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I don't envy her the work she puts in, I also don't post on the wiki out of fear of incurring her wrath.

She's amiable enough in person and while we'll never be the bestest of friends, like ever, I have come to respect the time/effort she puts in, regardless of the reason.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 09-05-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I don't envy her the work she puts in, I also don't post on the wiki out of fear for incurring her wrath.

She's amiable enough in person and while we'll never be the bestest of friends, like ever, I have come to respect the time/effort she puts in, regardless of the reason.
    That's just sad though. You don't want to add to the conversation and information, because she's a fucking bitch.

Fuck that.