Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: EG Pricing Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And then I think of the amount of money blown on a text game and realize no, you never come out ahead.
    True, but, while I can't speak for everyone else, I know in my case I'd just be spending it on something else anyway. We like playing the game from day to day for the most part, so it's a decent value for what we get.

Duh, no one with silvers has any self respect.
    jezus silvers are going to be fucking 1$ per mil after EG depending upon how all this shit is actually implemented.

I'm gonna laugh if you need to pay in seashells in order to dig. So first you have to buy a digging pass then you have to pay for every seashell you want to earn. Just do it, Simu! You know you wanna!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm gonna laugh if you need to pay in seashells in order to dig. So first you have to buy a digging pass then you have to pay for every seashell you want to earn. Just do it, Simu! You know you wanna!
    Well, right now they said it'll only cost the pass and silvers per shovel. If they alter that, it'd be really fucking retarded.

Well, right now they said it'll only cost the pass and silvers per shovel. If they alter that, it'd be really fucking retarded.
    Right:

In 2017, digging will once again be 2000 silver per shovel, and the various games will start at 1000 silver.

This whole thing sounds retarded. A month long cash grab a month after their previous month long cash grab. We've always been semi-joking about them draining every last dollar from their remaining player base, but I don't think it's a joke any longer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This whole thing sounds retarded. A month long cash grab a month after their previous month long cash grab. We've always been semi-joking about them draining every last dollar from their remaining player base, but I don't think it's a joke any longer.
    Yeah, I'd prefer the digging and games were shorter in general, 2 weeks max. Not just because it costs more to pay for more weeks, but because it packs all the good stuff into a shorter window instead of spreading it over a month... Which is what I hope was their plan.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-04-2017 at 03:55 PM.

8. Default

my two issues right now are the 2000 per shovel 1000 per game. that's millions of silvers extra if you do as much as i do. Also adding a big cashgrab at eg ie diving.

9. Default

games and digging will only be 3 weeks though, if it doesn't start till the 6th, but still it's too long

I think the increased shovel cost is to offset the increased junk prize value ya get digging. IE to make digging les of a cash maker for diggers heh
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.