Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Official: EG Pricing Announced

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post

While I don't agree with the opinons expressed... I laughed quite heartily.
    It was the "ERP sucks in WoW" part that you disagree with I take it?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    Just some clarification and updates as we get closer to October.

The shopping pass and games pass will be account-wide. This means that any character on your account will be able to shop and play games with an active pass. The service pass is character specific. Deep Sea Diving (DSD) is separate from the games pass. Games are digging (DIG) and multi-game (GET).

The passes all have expiration dates from the time you REDEEM them.
    • Shopping Pass: 31 days
    • Service Pass: 31 days†
    • Games Pass: 7 days
    (Merchant week is only one week, but in case a delayed/late service happens, you will not be penalized)

Fishing will be available this year at Ebon Gate and will cost seashells to enter. Seashells are awarded in DSD and games. You will only be able to catch one fish per entry, but you'll be able to re-enter as much as you want. Fish have some unique prizes that you can only earn while fishing. Fishing will not require a games pass.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom

With purchase actually not available until 9PM the 6th, does this imply the Shopping Pass is required for window shopping the 1st through the 5th, or is this more in case of delays like the Service Pass? If required for window shopping, that's cool, I just want to be sure I have all the stuff bought at the right time.
    Yes, the new system 100% allows window shopping. So you can enter the shops and look, but you can't BUY anything unless you have a pass. The pass is a single-use item that you REDEEM. You don't have to hold it or wear it each time.

The passes do go on sale on the 6th at 9pm. Use the opening week to explore and familiarize yourself with the new area. It's a lot different than normal EG layouts.

Wyrom, PM
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-26-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

So I'm hearing that some shops (5 of the new teased scripted item's shops) are selling for seashells only. So a shopping pass doesn't mean you will be able to buy everything you want. Highly advise you look for what you want before buying a shopping pass.

Also there is a premium only section for the deep sea diving.

I truly hate what they have done to EG.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So I'm hearing that some shops (5 of the new teased scripted item's shops) are selling for seashells only. So a shopping pass doesn't mean you will be able to buy everything you want. Highly advise you look for what you want before buying a shopping pass.

Also there is a premium only section for the deep sea diving.

I truly hate what they have done to EG.
    If people vote with their wallets maybe it will stop.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If people vote with their wallets maybe it will stop.
    To many people with disposable income or gambling addictions.

7. Default

while I am not a fan of everything they have done. I do like that I can play games on multiple accounts if I want and not have to spend 50 on each. For me I will buy one shopping pass. probably 2 merchant passes and 6 game passes. Then the dsd too. So It could get spendy. However dsd pretty much is DM difference is there are three weeks versus two and 3 weeks of games versus one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    while I am not a fan of everything they have done. I do like that I can play games on multiple accounts if I want and not have to spend 50 on each. For me I will buy one shopping pass. probably 2 merchant passes and 6 game passes. Then the dsd too. So It could get spendy. However dsd pretty much is DM difference is there are three weeks versus two and 3 weeks of games versus one
    2 merchant passes meaning 2 accounts which would be $100.

What you are looking to purchase now in passes is 134.99 with a couple SC left over.

9. Default

No Mcguver/kobold/everyone that is not accurate. You can buy the stuff from other people who do the quests as has been mentioned. So it won't be free but you don't have to do dsd

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    No Mcguver/kobold/everyone that is not accurate. You can buy the stuff from other people who do the quests as has been mentioned. So it won't be free but you don't have to do dsd
    But other than buying from other people you need seashells or something to finish the quest?