Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...nce-fbi-242235

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.
    The obvious deflections to this would be a) oh it's reported by Politico. No wonder. They are a conservative leaning site. b) oh yeah of course the Trump administration is directing the agencies in it's control to crack down on these radical leftists demonstrating how fascist they are by trying to quiet opposition.

But if the reports of antifa instigating violence are true then they have crossed a line. The "preemptive strike" mentality has always been a dangerous policy in my opinion. Initial thoughts while on vaca.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    But if the reports of antifa instigating violence are true then they have crossed a line. The "preemptive strike" mentality has always been a dangerous policy in my opinion. Initial thoughts while on vaca.
    Better late than never coming to your senses I suppose. Welcome to reality, Back. Hopefully it's a long stay this time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Better late than never coming to your senses I suppose. Welcome to reality, Back. Hopefully it's a long stay this time.
    Rapist
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Rapist
    Racist.

Anarchists is interesting coding. Back in the day before we invented white people it meant Italians, Slavics, etc.; those Europeans who weren't white yet. It's an odd appellation for Antifa. Terrorist is less odd, and at least we're finally calling white people terrorists too. Progress!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Anarchists is interesting coding. Back in the day before we invented white people it meant Italians, Slavics, etc.; those Europeans who weren't white yet. It's an odd appellation for Antifa. Terrorist is less odd, and at least we're finally calling white people terrorists too. Progress!
    One thing terribly wrong with all of this is people being so ready to label antifa as terrorists yet are willing to give the KKK a pass all this time. The KKK should be outright banned, it's members arrested and jailed, their assets siezed and redistributed.

One thing terribly wrong with all of this is people being so ready to label antifa as terrorists yet are willing to give the KKK a pass all this time. The KKK should be outright banned, it's members arrested and jailed, their assets siezed and redistributed.
    Who is willing to give the KKK a pass? Why should the KKK be outright banned and its members arrested and jailed? Your stay in reality didn't last long

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who is willing to give the KKK a pass? Why should the KKK be outright banned and its members arrested and jailed? Your stay in reality didn't last long
    There are dozens of active groups that actually exist today. My opinion is that they should not be allowed to exist based simply on their very real and documented history of murder, rape, violence, and terrorism of Americans.

There are dozens of active groups that actually exist today. My opinion is that they should not be allowed to exist based simply on their very real and documented history of murder, rape, violence, and terrorism of Americans.
    The KKK of today isn't what it was when the Democrats first started it.

The Democrats of today use the KKK as some sort of boogeyman to keep minorities in fear.

There are dozens of active groups that actually exist today.
    And they do what? Don their neat little hoods and shout a bunch of stupidity to each other while shaking their fists in the air?

My opinion is that they should not be allowed to exist based simply on their very real and documented history of murder, rape, violence, and terrorism of Americans.
    Time to purge the world, then, right? Kill'em all! Nukes for everybody!
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?