Thread: Plague bloodrune for sale

Default Plague bloodrune for sale

=X=-

https://gswiki.play.net/MoonShard_pendant

It's one of the mystic bloodrunes that changes appearances and rotates to multiple different looks

MB: 1 coin
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

2. Default

I'll bid 100k on the plaque bloodrune.

Woohoo a bid 100 thousand times higher than the asking price!

100k to grim going once!
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Plague bloodrune going twice!

1m

Holy bajeebus 1m to middian going once!

plague bloodrune for 1 million silvers to Middian going twice!

soooollllddddddddd