Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Extension Update

1. Default

You know I just realized that in a few short years the game could have it's first perfect crafted claid weighted lance with undead bane, flares, and damage weighting. What's the point after that?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Comodus View Post
    You know I just realized that in a few short years the game could have it's first perfect crafted claid weighted lance with undead bane, flares, and damage weighting. What's the point after that?
    The point after that is to create your Monk who hunts via UAC, then level up to prowl OTF and wait for people to get their perfect crafted claid weighted lances with undead banes, flares, and damage weighting disarmed.

...and then profit!!

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Apparently the prices scale as well. So the 75k BS for the 5 setting is already past 125k.

As thanks, here is something that will scale out of a decent price range before you can even log in.
    That is kind of a kick in the teeth.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The point after that is to create your Monk who hunts via UAC, then level up to prowl OTF and wait for people to get their perfect crafted claid weighted lances with undead banes, flares, and damage weighting disarmed.

...and then profit!!
    And then secretly disappear to play someone else because people are meanieheads. Time for a new PC avatar!!!!'

For them to laugh all the way to the bank after they finish swimming through all the money this niche of a game generates from such a small core group of people.

Now you can finally play the game.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    That is kind of a kick in the teeth.
    I still don't get Simu's obsession with "balance" for non-combat items like multi-setting rings. Or their obsession with "balance" at all in a game that has no real PvP. Especially at a cash event.

Simu: Sorry Robertmuhthol, but someone already bought this item for $500 worth of scrip. This means it will be $750 for the next person who wants one because balance.

Robertmuhthol: What balance?

Simu: Game balance.

Robertmuhthol: How do multi-setting rings affect game balance?

Simu: I don't know. It just does.

Robertmuhthol:
    Last edited by Methais; 08-30-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Yulis View Post
    For them to laugh all the way to the bank after they finish swimming through all the money this niche of a game generates from such a small core group of people.

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-con...y-guy-gifs.gif
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I still don't get Simu's obsession with "balance" for non-combat items like multi-setting rings. Or their obsession with "balance" at all in a game that has no real PvP. Especially at a cash event.

Simu: Sorry Robertmuhthol, but someone already bought this item for $500 worth of scrip. This means it will be $750 for the next person who wants one because balance.

Robertmuhthol: What balance?

Simu: Game balance.

Robertmuhthol: How do multi-setting rings affect game balance?

Simu: I don't know. It just does.

Robertmuhthol:
    I don't know really, I just kind of feel like a line was finally crossed for me here.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I don't know really, I just kind of feel like a line was finally crossed for me here.
    What do you mean?