Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Extension Update

Blog Entries

Default Official: Duskruin Extension Update

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    Hey everyone, with the smithy opening late, we're going to do several things to make up for the time you were waiting.

Duskruin will stay open until September 4th at 11:59pm ET. The booklets and jars in the SimuCoin Store will stop being on sale at the end of the month (August 31st) at 11:55pm ET. The extension is mainly for shopping, but if you have booklets or jars after the 31st, you can continue to use them to run either the arena or sewers.

We're going to add 2 multi-setting, permanent gold rings for sale in the High End Scrip Shop. They will go on sale tonight. They will be made from rare materials.

I also realize many people bought certificates earlier on that were redeemed already. I know some of you have emailed me about changing what you had done due to the smithy's release changing your mind on what you'd like to do with your one service. For just this run only, due to the lack of information on the weighting/padding prices, if you want to redeem a second certificate on a single item, that is allowed.

Lastly, I've added a number of smithy invites to the envelope feeder. I've also added another special certificate that is good for +100 service points for padding only. Just follow the instructions on the certificate to get it redeemed, if you happen to find it. There are two of them total. This will be the only time we offer this at Duskruin. Good luck!

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Wyrom
    >>Any more information on the stats on the rings?

Veniom - 12 settings.
    Urglaes - 5 settings.

Will be out tonight.

>>Any thought on maybe allowing silver only purchasing for jars/booklets until the 3rd to help a little bit with draining silver? Or is there a reason that it might be better to stop BS generation for the game economy? Either way, the extension is very much appreciated!

We'll see how things look September 1st.

>>my understanding so far is that W/P/S is to be offered at every event, free or otherwise, but still in a limited format. Is it possible to add an advantage to the Duskruin invites to get in at any event regardless of whether it is for bs, silvers, or whatnot? so if someone is not chosen at an event for service, they will have a choice to use their Duskruin invite instead.

Invites will be good at the next Duskruin. For right now, there aren't any plans, but we'll see after we offer it a few times after Duskruin. Likely the next time we offer it, it will be by a live merchant via spinner.

Wyrom, PM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

How much are the rings?

What a fucking joke.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

YOU BUY MORE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    What a fucking joke.
    What is?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    What is?
    As an apology to you, please buy more from us. Also we are going to fabricate 4 days of arena where we don't sell books! Better buy a bunch soon to take advantage! You're welcome.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    As an apology to you, please buy more from us. Also we are going to fabricate 4 days of arena where we don't sell books! Better buy a bunch soon to take advantage! You're welcome.
    They know their customers.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Apparently the prices scale as well. So the 75k BS for the 5 setting is already past 125k.

As thanks, here is something that will scale out of a decent price range before you can even log in.