Thread: Enchanting Armor

1. Default Enchanting Armor

Ok. So I've played either a ranger or a rogue for the last 15 years... so when it comes to anything regarding wizardly stuff or the new ensorcell stuff, I am CLUELESS!

I have 7x, T1 double leathers that I would like to get to 10x, eventually T5 and Crit padded (I'll wait on those post enchant).

I got the potions from Duskruin, but have heard mixed things about whether or not it's even possible? I'd have to find a wizard solely dedicated to enchanting with all the enhansives in Elanthia...

Please someone give me some encouraging news or a good education!

Quote Originally Posted by ladylyoko View Post
    Ok. So I've played either a ranger or a rogue for the last 15 years... so when it comes to anything regarding wizardly stuff or the new ensorcell stuff, I am CLUELESS!

I have 7x, T1 double leathers that I would like to get to 10x, eventually T5 and Crit padded (I'll wait on those post enchant).

I got the potions from Duskruin, but have heard mixed things about whether or not it's even possible? I'd have to find a wizard solely dedicated to enchanting with all the enhansives in Elanthia...

Please someone give me some encouraging news or a good education!
    If that's all your armor is, 7x t1, you shouldn't need pretemper potions and can go ahead with getting it to 10x. It's when your armor requires a pre-temper potion that you're out of luck above 7x.

3. Default

Crap, I forgot to mention that it's also fusion. Is there any way to get it above 7x in any way whatsoever?
    Last edited by ladylyoko; 09-03-2017 at 02:43 PM.

4. Default

Saw that you also responded to my other post about getting the armor enchanted. Thank you kindly for your time!