View Poll Results: Who will win, Floyd vs. McGregor?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Floyd

5 71.43%
  • McGregor

2 28.57%

Thread: FLOYD vs. MCGREGOR

Default FLOYD vs. MCGREGOR

Fight of the century! Who will win?! Why?!

Blog Entries

PPV wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Waiting an extra half hour and seeing the entire fight in gif form wins.
    ^
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That went about as expected.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

Blog Entries

Hey, a black American guy beat a pasty ass European. New Flash bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    That went about as expected.
    Pretty much. I haven't watched boxing in forever, so I didn't think the ref was going to stop it like that. Thought that was kinda weak. And on the topic of weak... I thought Conor should have just turned around held his arms out with a Ric Flair, "Woooo!" now and again when Floyd came at him.

It was like pulling teeth tryin to get something positive about McGregor out of ole Sugar Ray, though. I think MMA fans figured he had a better chance than most were giving him, but I still don't understand why so many people thought Mayweather was going to blow McGregor up like he was Tyson or somethin. You put a guy that takes things like flying knees, elbows, and spinning back-fists to the dome and boxing ain't shit as far as damage goes. Plus, it's not like these guys aren't familiar with boxing techniques. It's Mixed Martial Arts... not Jui Jitsu and wrasslin with some strikes tossed in where needed. Very different from, say, a James Toney thinking he had the slightest chance against a guy like Randy Couture since the boxers simply don't train in non-boxing disciplines.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Pretty much. I haven't watched boxing in forever, so I didn't think the ref was going to stop it like that. Thought that was kinda weak.
    It was a good stoppage. The issue was that conor was pretty much out of gas and was not able to defend himself. It would have only gotten worse.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    It was a good stoppage. The issue was that conor was pretty much out of gas and was not able to defend himself. It would have only gotten worse.
    I know, but I'm just not used to seeing a fight stopped because dude was exhausted. I've seen some fights in the UFC with some dead-on-their-feet fighters and they don't call it until the dude is getting pummeled. It's like boxing wants to be the gentleman's sport to the MMA barbarians. I get it, but I like the barbarians.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I know, but I'm just not used to seeing a fight stopped because dude was exhausted. I've seen some fights in the UFC with some dead-on-their-feet fighters and they don't call it until the dude is getting pummeled. It's like boxing wants to be the gentleman's sport to the MMA barbarians. I get it, but I like the barbarians.
    Billiards is already the gentleman's sport anyway so they'll have to come up with their own term. Like gentleman's violence.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible