Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weighting Padding Sighting changes

Quote Originally Posted by Comodus View Post
    hell yeah. They said no special potions so I think the difficulty and chance for mess up is just higher. The details about all this is so vague though, anyone else get this or is it just me? Note, I'm not that bright.
    It's going to be fucked up levels of difficult to enchant this shit. You're delusional if you think this is like ensorcelling something. I predict a heavy weighted will take like 6 months to enchant or some shit. A Masterful weighted or 20 pts and above would be like fucking a year or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    It's going to be fucked up levels of difficult to enchant this shit. You're delusional if you think this is like ensorcelling something. I predict a heavy weighted will take like 6 months to enchant or some shit. A Masterful weighted or 20 pts and above would be like fucking a year or more.
    That is not at all how enchanting works.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    If only you could cap in this game with just 4x/5x gear! Dammit!
    Working on high level gear such as this is one of the few forms of advancement once you hit cap. It's great the GMs are giving people a way to continue working on gear (even if people don't need the high end gear) but that doesn't mean they have to set up something like this.

The pricing is trololololllol crazy, like 40 mil to get heavy weighting on something. I chuckled.

The pricing is trololololllol crazy, like 40 mil to get heavy weighting on something. I chuckled.
    You chuckles, lols, laughs, and all the other shit you keep saying are super awesome. keep it up.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You chuckles, lols, laughs, and all the other shit you keep saying are super awesome. keep it up.
    Don't be angry that the journey has been doubled and the costs tripled, Ososis. It's fine. Take a deep breath.

lol.

Don't be angry that the journey has been doubled and the costs tripled, Ososis. It's fine. Take a deep breath.

lol.
    Troll better or troll less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I don't understand the question. Everybody who got it got it.

also " Razern adds to any other weighting that might be on the item, it is not separate." as per Zissu a bit further down in the comments. The ease of enchanting will be the deciding factor if razern is still garbage or not.
    That was in reference to the post above mine mentioning the 5000 services to max your item, i.e. completely maxed crit weighting or padding. Im sure they exist but not many people have the access or means to obtain weapons of that caliber. The new system will likely be no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Aganii View Post
    That was in reference to the post above mine mentioning the 5000 services to max your item, i.e. completely maxed crit weighting or padding. Im sure they exist but not many people have the access or means to obtain weapons of that caliber. The new system will likely be no different.
    True, it was reserved for the lucky few. But whenever you took a step you NOTICED it. Now you have over 100 full services that won't even change your padding/weighting, and when it finally DOES roll over 1 pt, you still won't notice.

System sounds pretty good to me. Anyone who thought 25 services would mean 25 points of padding is a moron.