Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weighting Padding Sighting changes

Default Weighting Padding Sighting changes

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...et_newest=true

Don't know how to do a chart so I wont. This is fucking garbage and everything about it is shit. Discuss.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

So if I'm reading the chart correctly. It'll take me 1000 pts to move something from masterful to expertly. The scale with surcharges rapes you after 20 services in a 60 day window. Assuming 1 service = 1 point it'll only take me like 8 years to move my weapon to the next level. Good fucking system! Much better than waiting for an auction or RtCF type event.

Yeah. My isssue isn't the scale so much as the huge increase in services needed, it's designed it to just take more money and silvers from everybody and I am sure force people into the new events/currencies to keep your project rolling. Most of the time you are literally using full service for 0 changes to an item. How dumb.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

"Simply put, the amount of W/P/S needed to go from old style 39 to 40 points (100) is significantly more than the amount needed to go from old style 4 to 5 (10) points"

This is not simply put, lol. Simply put, the new system uses diminishing returns.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

If only you could cap in this game with just 4x/5x gear! Dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    If only you could cap in this game with just 4x/5x gear! Dammit!
    it's 4x, but what does that have to do with changing weighting/padding services?

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Neveragain, your standards of enjoyment are as disappointing as your shit posts. Do better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Neveragain, your standards of enjoyment are as disappointing as your shit posts. Do better.
    If by standards of enjoyment you mean not dropping $100's of dollars on slot machines that pay out hot garbage, yes you're right.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If by standards of enjoyment you mean not dropping $100's of dollars on slot machines that pay out hot garbage, yes you're right.
    Yup, that's totally it.