Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Teaser - The Night Shroud

Blog Entries

Default Official: Duskruin Teaser - The Night Shroud

Quote Originally Posted by GM Retser
    Introducing, TheNightShroud!
    As you swathe yourself in the blackened cloak, it seemingly shifts as it takes on a darker hue.

As an Ithzir adept attacks you a cyclone of shadows emerge from your blackened cloak. The shadows swirl around in an attempt to conceal you!
    You attempt to blend with the surroundings, and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

About

This uses the hide system and will take into account the normal factors. It can flare/proc on cast or attack from a creature.

Those with at least 1x in hiding will get different messaging on some of the verbs.

The item has 1 fluff tier and up to 5 auction tiers. They are separate unlock paths.

Each auction unlock gives you a 1% chance to have your cloak attempt to hide you. This starts at 0% without any unlocks and maxes out at 5% at a maximum.

Where do I buy it?

They are somewhere in Bloodriven Village...

They won't be cheap and the unlocks are even less so. There will only be up to the 3rd auction unlock available this Duskruin; all of which will be a limited quantity.

Good luck!

Retser, ASGM
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Sounds cool, but 5 auction unlocks for 5% is pretty lol. I suppose it has to be that way to "preserve" "game" "balance".
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-17-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Starts at 0%? And this is supposed to entice me to buy tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    Starts at 0%? And this is supposed to entice me to buy tickets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Retser
    They won't be cheap and the unlocks are even less so. There will only be up to the 3rd auction unlock available this Duskruin; all of which will be a limited quantity.
    You're probably going to spend anywhere from 25k-50k for the base item, plus whatever the unlocks come out to.

It probably won't even work for 99% of the people running duskruin since it requires hiding training.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Probably going to be overpriced like most things

The worst part is that, since it provides a mechanical benefit, you probably can't even script swap this to a nice light-weight cloak that's been epic deepened. Maybe if you do it before unlocking it?
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-17-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Default Official: Duskruin Teaser - The Night Shroud

Sounds really neat, but 5% after a shitload spent on unlocks sounds kind of not worth the investment. What is base and max flare chance on ithzir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nocturnix; 08-17-2017 at 05:29 PM.

9. Default

Sounds really cool until you get to the part about it starting at 0% and having 5 unlock levels.

Buy our ferrari now! Comes with 0 wheels and no engine....but you can upgrade!
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel