Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling It - Smithy Won't Open

1. Default

Quoting is open.
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 08-29-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Not exactly. You can't get stuff added, but you can get price quotes. Wyrom said it will open tomorrow afternoon.

I mean today afternoon, since today is now tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 08-29-2017 at 02:00 AM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Not exactly. You can't get stuff added, but you can get price quotes. Wyrom said it will open tomorrow afternoon.
    I edited it before you posted, haha!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Where is the smithy located?

Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    Where is the smithy located?

From the sands arena entrance its

South
    Go pass
    South
    Southwest
    Southeast
    South
    Go stair

The smithy is then through the arch (currently blocked) but the assistant can give you a price quote on items
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Banning a spammer/troll who frequently makes new accounts to get around his initial ban and makes new accounts impersonating others is pretty much the only thing that most people wanted Whirlin's mod duty to be.

I also think that Whirlin should be banning the new accounts morning, noon, and night rather than just not bothering.
    Whirlin's response when I first asked was some shit like "He'll just keep creating accounts and VPN his way around it so it's easier to just let it go"

Or something along those lines. Basically what I got out of it was he doesn't feel like dealing with it.

Best mod ever! 4 more years! 4 more years!
    Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Ohh, Methais had sent reports on 5 things in the last 3 hours. This one is a real?
    I tagged you in several posts @Whirlin!

Whirlin also thinks reports about hello spamming "nigger" in his racists posts isn't real! Just wait until Jesse Jackson finds out!

You really should step down though. I like you for the most part and have no beef with you but you're a pretty lazy mod at least on these forums, which is pretty lame because this should be the easiest forum in the world to moderate since there are only like 2 things to actually moderate. The safe space forum is clearly your first priority anyway when you won't even IP ban the one problem this forum does have because youiterally can't be bothered to deal with it.

UNLESS HELLO IS WHIRLIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE PEOPLE TO THE SAFE SPACE FORUMS!!!!!!111

Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I tagged you in several posts @Whirlin!

Whirlin also thinks reports about hello spamming "nigger" in his racists posts isn't real! Just wait until Jesse Jackson finds out!

You really should step down though. I like you for the most part and have no beef with you but you're a pretty lazy mod at least on these forums, which is pretty lame because this should be the easiest forum in the world to moderate since there are only like 2 things to actually moderate. The safe space forum is clearly your first priority anyway when you won't even IP ban the one problem this forum does have because youiterally can't be bothered to deal with it.

UNLESS HELLO IS WHIRLIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE PEOPLE TO THE SAFE SPACE FORUMS!!!!!!111
    I'm not responsible to moderate the political folder. I receive no notifications and have no jurisdiction there. If someone is trolling there, that's on you.
    I cannot IP ban, only account ban, IP banning is an administrative only function that I do not have access to. Yes, I get full access to his IP logs, but they only show linkages based on posting on these forums. If he logs into the account and never posts, nothing happens, session IPs never gets logged.
    The Methias account has been banned... but you're too busy raging to notice it. Kranar and I were both simultaneously banning the TG02-whatever accounts last time he was around.
    I asked Dreaven to also be made a moderator last time Kranar was around, he said it wasn't necessary.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I'm not responsible to moderate the political folder. I receive no notifications and have no jurisdiction there. If someone is trolling there, that's on you.
    I cannot IP ban, only account ban, IP banning is an administrative only function that I do not have access to. Yes, I get full access to his IP logs, but they only show linkages based on posting on these forums. If he logs into the account and never posts, nothing happens, session IPs never gets logged.
    The Methias account has been banned... but you're too busy raging to notice it. Kranar and I were both simultaneously banning the TG02-whatever accounts last time he was around.
    I asked Dreaven to also be made a moderator last time Kranar was around, he said it wasn't necessary.
    I was talking about hello/kobold's 93487347283 endless accounts in general. I already knew fake me was banned. It doesn't change the fact that your original response was basically that you don't feel like having to keep up with him and his 48582727 accounts.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-29-2017 at 12:07 PM.