Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: Calling It - Smithy Won't Open

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Agree or be terminated.
    Will Tgo02 be your running mate in the event that we need a Vice Moderator?

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Will Tgo02 be your running mate in the event that we need a Vice Moderator?

    Damn right!
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  3. #13

    Default

    Oh my, macyver is now trying to impersonate other people on the PC. Sounds like grounds for an IP ban! Where's Whirlin!? Where's Kranar!?
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 08-28-2017 at 10:43 AM. Reason: need SO much more coffee this morning.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Oh my, macyver is now trying to impersonate other people on the PC. Sounds like grounds for an IP ban! Where's Whirlin!? Where's Kranar!?
    @Whirlin why have you forsaken us
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #15

    Default

    If Whirlin isn't going to do his job here now that he has another forum then we should have a new one that will.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If Whirlin isn't going to do his job here now that he has another forum then we should have a new one that will.
    Agreed, he can't and should not be a mod for TWO forums.

  7. #17

    Default

    You guys are a laugh riot.

    @Whirlin How dare you do anything!
    @Whirlin How dare you not do anything!
    @Whirling Stop do not doing nothing else resign so we can get someone to do the do not doing nothing.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You guys are a laugh riot. @Whirlin How dare you do anything!@Whirlin How dare you not do anything!@Whirling Stop do not doing nothing else resign so we can get someone to do the do not doing nothing.
    Multiple people having multiple opinions, who would have guessed?

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Multiple people having multiple opinions, who would have guessed?
    Sure, because none of these opinions are expressed by the same people simultaneously.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You guys are a laugh riot.

    @Whirlin How dare you do anything!
    @Whirlin How dare you not do anything!
    @Whirling Stop do not doing nothing else resign so we can get someone to do the do not doing nothing.
    Banning a spammer/troll who frequently makes new accounts to get around his initial ban and makes new accounts impersonating others is pretty much the only thing that most people wanted Whirlin's mod duty to be.

    I also think that Whirlin should be banning the new accounts morning, noon, and night rather than just not bothering.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 08-28-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •