Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Calling It - Smithy Won't Open

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Also, I think it's high time people start giving me some fucking credit for saying Whirlin would be an absolute TERRIBLE choice for Mod here.

You can all be thankful I'm not one of those people that say "I told you so".

But I did.
    I said the same when I was under MacGyver. He came off as someone who would be bias and hold a grudge, his,or possibly her, fondness for cats gave it away immediately. Cat lovers tend to be bitchy.
    Last edited by Kobold; 09-01-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I hope he does it anyway and masks his IP just so we can make bets on how many minutes it will take for Whirlin to play whack-a-mole with all his accounts over there. Because you know he will pretty much immediately.

Hey Kobold go be useful on the safe space forums. We need you to help conduct an experiment.
    I'm currently debating on a method to crack the so-called "safe space" forums. Some stratagem I can use for holding out as long as possible before exposure. The IP mask is a given, but I think I need a different approach because Whirlin and co. knows my posting style/trolling intimately at this point.

Again, I'd rather not meander haphazardly into "the other side" without some proper incentive in pulling up roots and moving there. Most of the entertainment still resides here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    I'm currently debating on a method to crack the so-called "safe space" forums. Some stratagem I can use for holding out as long as possible before exposure. The IP mask is a given, but I think I need a different approach because Whirlin and co. knows my posting style/trolling intimately at this point.

Again, I'd rather not meander haphazardly into "the other side" without some proper incentive in pulling up roots and moving there. Most of the entertainment still resides here.
    Good luck.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post

You should start by making 4382094 accounts from different IP addresses ahead of time and in your first post be like HI GUYS I'M MACGUYVER and wing it from there.

Then we'll see how long it takes whack-a-mole to begin.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Something tells me Whirlin would be singing a different tune on the safe space forums if someone were making dozens of trolling accounts.
    This would certainly be easy to test out.