Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling It - Smithy Won't Open

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Then step down so that a mod who will IS necessary. Your response is nothing more than "I don't want to bother with that so I'm not going to." If you didn't want to bother doing the one part of being a mod that most people care about then you shouldn't have agreed to be a mod to begin with.
    This. Whirlin was always my 1st choice to be mod but this has just shown that was a bad idea since he can't be bothered to do the one thing people wanted him to do. Do what is right and step down so someone who actually wants to do the job can.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This. Whirlin was always my 1st choice to be mod but this has just shown that was a bad idea since he can't be bothered to do the one thing people wanted him to do. Do what is right and step down so someone who actually wants to do the job can.
    Yeah, Whirlin. Do your job or gtfo so someone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Yeah, Whirlin. Do your job or gtfo so someone can.
    Yeah, Whirlin. Geeze... come on man.

McGyver is an imminent rapist and a pedophile, I think we all agree on that, but there are only 2 options, let him have an account that people can ignore, or keep banning a dozen accounts a day, while IP verifying ever new account that comes in and making it impossible for anyone to actual block him from their feeds.

Crying about Whirlin "Not doing his job" is a grandiose way of saying "not doing what I think he should about McRapey".
    Crying that people should ignore McMolester and simultaneously demanding the mod make him impossible to ignore is just nonsense.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Except he's still making new accounts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Except he's still making new accounts too.
    Fair point, he is and always will under the current abilities afforded to the moderator. But whatever his post %s are, he has always had a "main" that does the majority of his posting, being able to block that main and reduce your exposure is the ONLY thing a person could do to turn down McGyver's spam. my contention is that by not banning him he is easier to tune out if someone chose to do that. Banning everyone means you can't block anyone.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Fair point, he is and always will under the current abilities afforded to the moderator. But whatever his post %s are, he has always had a "main" that does the majority of his posting, being able to block that main and reduce your exposure is the ONLY thing a person could do to turn down McGyver's spam. my contention is that by not banning him he is easier to tune out if someone chose to do that. Banning everyone means you can't block anyone.
    I'll tell you what Ososis. I'll quit posting for good in exchange for 5 million silvers, a measly 5 million coins. I know what you're thinking, he won't actually leave. Well, I'm thinking about migrating to the new boards anyway and I'm thinking about actually playing the game so I need a little outfitting money.

5 mil take it or leave it, up to you all here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    I'll tell you what Ososis. I'll quit posting for good in exchange for 5 million silvers, a measly 5 million coins. I know what you're thinking, he won't actually leave. Well, I'm thinking about migrating to the new boards anyway and I'm thinking about actually playing the game so I need a little outfitting money.

5 mil take it or leave it, up to you all here.
    Everything you have ever posted has been a lie. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Everything you have ever posted has been a lie. Go fuck yourself.
    Well I was being very serious, thought about rolling up a half-krolvin monk and stick around Icemule, at the very least if I'm playing the game my attention would not be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    Well I was being very serious, thought about rolling up a half-krolvin monk and stick around Icemule, at the very least if I'm playing the game my attention would not be here.
    No you aren't, no you weren't, no it wouldn't. You are fucking garbage and I hope you rot in hell.

That being said, Ososis gives folks the benefit of the doubt, if you need help in mule with information or getting geared up he lurks arounf TC most of the time. He's not a mentor though, and will gut you for being an asshole if you choose to RP it that way.
    Last edited by Ososis; 08-31-2017 at 08:01 PM.