Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which greater elemental flares should I get?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    To my knowledge, nothing is immune to void, it has the same level of crit kill potential as fire, but obviously no double flares against trolls.
    Pretty sure there's some air-type stuff (like air elementals) that's immune to void. I know there are also some creatures like krynches that are immune to 720, so I'd guess that they're immune to void flares too.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    Pretty sure there's some air-type stuff (like air elementals) that's immune to void. I know there are also some creatures like krynches that are immune to 720, so I'd guess that they're immune to void flares too.
    Sounds logical, but doesn't always apply. Have you tried it? You'd think an earth flare wouldn't hurt an earth elemental, but it actually does more damage (because they're "vibe" flares). While fire flares do nothing against fire elementals, and possibly even heals them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    Wrong, disintegrate is best for undead, especially noncorps.
    My post specifically said that fire and plasma are better than other elemental flares. This thread is discussing greater elemental flares, which disintegrate doesn't work with. Please stay on topic or GTFO.
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-28-2017 at 05:12 PM.