Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Official: Festival of the Fallen Dates and Preview

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Mazreth
    >Hi, I was told the drawing for the champs happened on Thursday night, not Saturday as mentioned in the announcement. Will you be holding another raffle on Saturday morning?

This is completely my fault. I set the raffle up early to help gauge interest levels and there was a glitch in the time. Unfortunately, I didn't catch it until people had entered and it was too late. Instead of doing another raffle, we will take entrants for the remaining spots at the bonfire, one hour before the tournament starts on Sunday. If we have more interest than spots, we will spin for the spots. Again, I apologize for the mishap.

~Mazreth
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kynlee
    I needed to shift around the times for my raffles tomorrow (Saturday). Here's what the times will look like, and I'll get the raffles set up tonight.

Prime:
    Saturday - September 9th - 1:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon (Read the ticket)
    Saturday - September 9th - 2 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (Read the ticket)

Plat:
    Saturday - September 9th - 3 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (Read the ticket)
    Saturday - September 9th - 4 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon (Read the ticket)

~~GM Kynlee~~
    Elanthian Architect
    Breaker of Things
    GS4-Kynlee@play.net
    3/50

This message was originally posted in World Events, Festivals, and Storylines, Festival of the Fallen. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/321/3283/view/521

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Valyrka
    The raffle is for “For one of 5 spots for adding acuity or mana to a runestaff of your choice. The staff can be any enchant. The addition of acuity or mana cannot bring the flare above 6x/+3. You should be present within 5 minutes of the drawing or another will be chosen. Each item can only be worked on once. The item should be in your hand. Items should not be passed around.”
    This is inside Points and Polish and draws tomorrow night.

~ Valyrka ~
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...allen/view/524

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Zoelle
    The following have been set out in prime and are set to draw at the appropriate times. Please read the ticket before you enter the raffle:

Saturday - September 9th - 12pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.) -
    The Gilded Longsword, Taproom

Saturday - September 9th - 12:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
    (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.) Inner Walkway, Bonfire

Saturday - September 9th - 3pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts) Siren's Wood*, Riverbank

Saturday - September 9th - 4pm ET - Raffle for 15 winners - Spike adding to armor - Siren's Wood, Path

~Zoelle~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Valyrka
    I have just set up a raffle outside Points and Polish to fully unlock actions on one of the weapons from the shop or to add a full set to a OHE weapon that has no other scripts on it. It draws tonight.

To fully unlock an item from Points and Polish or add a full set of actions to another unactioned similar weapon."

~ Valyrka ~
    Ta'Illistim
    Elves
    Dark Elves