Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official: Festival of the Fallen Dates and Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    How is it that I'm not seeing weighting/padding on that list, after the "It will be much more common" sales job we just got? First chance to prove it and wiff!
    huehuehue. Maybe it'll be available as past of GALD services?

*trying to keep a straight face.*
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I'd love to get my KO flaring gloves permablessed, but that's a combat script - right?

Permabless takes the weighting slot or at least it used to so it would've been compatible before new weighting changes. No idea now
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I'd love to get my KO flaring gloves permablessed, but that's a combat script - right?
    Yeah the KO flares = combat script.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kynlee
    Here is my tentative raffle schedule!

Prime:
    Thursday - September 7th - 5 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon - (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)
    Thursday - September 7th - 10:30 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)

Friday - September 8th - 3 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
    Friday - September 8th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
    Friday - September 8th - 7:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Auction tier Grobey script add/unlock to eligible shield
    Friday - September 8th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff

Saturday - September 9th - 5 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
    Saturday - September 9th - 6 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)

Platinum:
    Thursday - September 7th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon - (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)
    Thursday - September 7th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)

Friday - September 8th - 4:30 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
    Friday - September 8th - 7 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
    Friday - September 8th - 10:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Auction tier Grobey script add/unlock to eligible shield
    Friday - September 8th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff

Saturday - September 9th - 12 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
    Saturday - September 9th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon

As GM Zoelle said, you must be in game for these raffle to be eligible to win. Always read the ticket before entering.

~~GM Kynlee~~
    Elanthian Architect
    Breaker of Things
    GS4-Kynlee@play.net
    3/50
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Zoelle
    >>So on the sonic raffle does the bard already have to be able to sing the song? Also not finding the raffle so far.

This time, yes the bard does need to be able to sing the song to be able to get it altered. It's located along Siren's Wood, Riverbank, go RIVERBANK.

~Zoelle~

7. Default

So little lead time on raffle announcements pretty soon the annoucements will need to switch to past tense.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    So little lead time on raffle announcements pretty soon the annoucements will need to switch to past tense.
    Agreed. Better to have delayed them then run them ASAP.

Its also annoying when festival raffles during the week pull before most people on the east and west coast can get home from work. Oh well, guess its good for off shift folks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Zoelle
    >>What are the Creature Bane restrictions, can these raffle wins be added to weapons with weighting and/or combat scripts?

No weighting, nothing higher than 7x enchants, no claidmores or katanas, no combat scripts. Please be willing to work with us as other restrictions MAY apply, but we'll be checking it on a case by case basis.

~Zoelle~