Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Festival of the Fallen Dates and Preview

Blog Entries

Default Official: Festival of the Fallen Dates and Preview

Quote Originally Posted by GM Mazreth
    Hello again everyone. The dates for Festival of the Fallen are confirmed and it will run from September 7th through September 10th. Grounds will open at 4pm Eastern on the 7th and close at midnight eastern on the 10th. For those of you who missed it last time, this is a martial themed event with gladiator pits and a tournament. GM Zoelle, GM Kynlee, and I have worked very hard to try to bring you a wide variety of services, shops, and fun. I look forward to seeing everyone there!
    Arena - We will be having the arena contest again this year and more information about entering will be coming shortly. Some changes have been made to the combat based on feedback from previous runs. More details to come! The tournament will be held on Friday the 8th in Plat and the 9th in Prime.

Shops – Yep, we'll have lots! Some you've seen before with all new exciting merchandise and others you haven't!

Games – You bet we have the dagger toss and hatchet throw again, with several nice things in the unique hopper!.

Services – Raffles and auctions abound!

A royal ball – (I'm looking at you Nihrvanah). What would a bloody gore-filled festival be if without scrubbing down and dressing up when it's all over? Ball will be held from 9 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern on Sunday in Prime. (Time for Plat's is still pending)

Teasers – RSN!

~Mazreth

"Mother should I trust the Government?"

This message was originally posted in World Events, Festivals, and Storylines, Festival of the Fallen. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/321/3283/view/274
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

2. Default

I lol'd so hard right now.
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 08-25-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

Criers cried, hucksters hucked, and champions for this year's Festival of the Fallen combat trials were chosen. Representing...
    Ta'Vaalor:
    Kakoon
    Pereus

Ice Mule Trace:
    Roblar
    Burgoczorn

Whenimer's Landing:
    Zalion
    Leafiara
    Aureliano

No other city-states, principalities, kingdoms, or islands put forth a Champion. To fill remaining bracket locations, a raffle will be set out within the Festival of the Fallen grounds on opening night and will draw Saturday morning. All entrants chosen at this drawing will not be considered Champions of any such town but merely eager participants of the arena.

~Mazreth

This message was originally posted in World Events, Festivals, and Storylines, Festival of the Fallen. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/321/3283/view/319

Blog Entries

We will place the raffle when the festival opens on Thursday and have it draw Thursday night (this gives us plenty of time to make the brackets). I realize several people forgot about the raffle (were entered but not logged in when it drew), if I retroactively give titles to one, I have to do it for all and that's not something that I can verify easily so no retroactive titles will be granted.

~Mazreth

Blog Entries

Looking puzzled, the sturdy looking elf asks, "Inch ants? What the hell are inch ants?" "Sounds like something found in the Maernstrike Caverns across the lake," he continues. "No idea why anyone would ever actually pay for them. Nevertheless, we've got them too if you want 'em," he asserts somewhat confidently. Scratching his head he frowns, "Now if I can just figure out how to get them on the weapons."

OOC NOTE: Some restrictions apply. +5 enchant ~ No weapons with crit weighting/padding over heavy (150 pts), no items with combat scripts, no naginata, the cost will vary based upon item's properties. Items will only be allowed to have this service ONCE per festival.

~Mazreth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Zoelle
    Stepping through the door to the smithy's back room, the heat is stifling. Sweat runs in seductive rivulets over the voluptuous elven lass lying in a suggestive position on a bed of furs. Your eyes are drawn away from her ample curves to the white ora weapon lying beside her, heatless flames licking its length. As you stare longingly at the weapon a disembodied voice whispers, "T3, by Iasha."

OOC NOTE: Service will be for EITHER unlocking an existing T2 to T3 and making sure stats are up to snuff (making it 6x if it isn't already) OR should the winner not own an Iasha, one will be created for them at T3 unlock with appropriate statistics.

~Zoelle~

"Stepping through the door to the smithy's back room, the heat is stifling. Sweat runs in seductive rivulets over the voluptuous elven lass lying in a suggestive position on a bed of furs. Your eyes are drawn away from her ample curves to the white ora weapon lying beside her, heatless flames licking its length. As you stare longingly at the weapon a disembodied voice whispers, "T3, by Iasha.""

Off-putting
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Blog Entries

Yeah. Eww, girls. Yuck!
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-04-2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: pretty sure Zoelle was going for one of those stupid perfume commercials.

Blog Entries

<<A little worried about this "auto enchanter" being a thing after all the nice enchanting

"Otter inch ants? I ain't never said nuttin' about otters, only inch ants," the sturdy elf says confusedly. "I gots no idea where you heard otter inch ants, but that's a critter I'd run from," he finishes with a bemused look on his face.

OOC NOTE: Not sure where anyone got auto anything out of my teaser but I apologize for any confusion. The teaser was just a play on words and trying to be funny, apparently, it failed. This is a merchant service and there are a limited number of them going out.

<<is fusion considered a combat script for this purpose? You mentioned padding so armor also?

Fusion is considered a combat script and is ineligible for this service.

<<Please reconsider eligibility for the auto-enchanter at 175 total services or less instead of 150.

I will clarify this with Dev.

<<Items, plural, ONCE per festival, indicating that you'll be able to get more than just one item done.

Let's say Player A and Player B both won services. Player A gets his leathers done, Player B cannot get Player A's leathers done a second time for him.

~Mazreth

Blog Entries

OOC Note
    Wait so that's supposed to be IC?

Are the officials a den of ERP now?
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-04-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.