Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Festival of the Fallen Dates and Preview

1. Default

"Yeah. Eww, girls. Yuck!"

For you, it will be a half-orc lad, and you will be distracted from his voluptuous curves by a black ora weapon.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kynlee
    Reaching into his leather bag, he pulls out a broken cog piece and distractedly taps it on the workbench several times as he stares blankly ahead. With a sudden gleam of inspiration, he tosses the cog back into his pouch and clears a space on the workbench. Pulling a shield to him, he grabs some dimly glowing tools and bends over, carefully manipulating the shield's surface. After several painstaking minutes, a soft glow covers the shield as a perfectly spherical depression forms.

A small elven child, twice the gnome's height, runs in and breaks his concentration.

"Grobey! Stop! Wait!" Screeches the small, yet taller, child with a very distressed look on his face.

"What? Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm trying to work? This is tedious!" Grobey's jade green eyes flash with annoyance.

"But this is important! I was told to tell you that you can only do one of those this time. Just the one! If you try to do more than one on a shield," says the child, "your magic tools will asplode!" The child ducks his head and anxiously twists his shirttails.

With a loud sigh, Grobey lays his tools down, reaches for a new shield, and says, "Fine. One it will be, then."

OOC Note: Grobey's coming back and bringing his shields! However, they will only be available with 1 fusion slot. This is the only time these morphing shields will be available this year, so get them while you can!

~~GM Kynlee~~
    Elanthian Architect
    Breaker of Things
    GS4-Kynlee@play.net
    3/50
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Totes getting one for my rogue that doesn't hunt!

4. Default

"asplode"?
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "asplode"?
    They're volunteers let them have their fun.

Pulling a shield to him, he grabs some dimly glowing tools and bends over,
    This can't end well. Especially with asplode.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

https://gswiki.play.net/Festival_of_the_Fallen_2017

Editors are hard at work on the upcoming festival. Check it out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kynlee
    <Will he be adding his script to shields as well?

Grobey will add his script to a few shields, but not to any with fusion. He'll also do some unlocking, so if you want your shield unlocked, this is how to get it done! Come see the short guy!

~~GM Kynlee~~
    Elanthian Architect
    Breaker of Things
    GS4-Kynlee@play.net
    3/50

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Zoelle
    We have a lot of great stuff going out so here's my TENTATIVE schedule for raffles:

Prime:
    Thursday - September 7th - 7pm ET - Raffle for 10 winners - Spike adding to armor - (this is set up)
    Thursday - September 7th - 8:30pm ET - Raffle for 5 winners - Adding morphing to fusion - (this is set up)
    Thursday - September 7th - 10pm ET - Raffle for 3 winners - Sonic alterations - (this is set up)
    Friday - September 8th - 7pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Climatewear hood adding with feature concealer
    Friday - September 8th - 10:30pm ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Sonic alterations
    Saturday - September 9th - 12pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.)
    Saturday - September 9th - 12:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
    (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.)
    Saturday - September 9th - 3pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts)
    Saturday - September 9th - 4pm ET - Raffle for 15 winners - Spike adding to armor

Platinum:
    Thursday - September 7th - 7:45pm ET - Raffle for 5 winners - Adding morphing to fusion - (this is set up)
    Friday - September 8th - 2pm ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Sonic Alterations
    Friday - September 8th - 5pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Climatewear hood adding with feature concealer
    Saturday - September 9th - 1:30pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
    Saturday - September 9th - 2:00pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
    (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
    Saturday - September 9th - 3:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts)

As a reminds, these raffles will all be set up on the system that requires you to be in game to win. Please read the ticket before you enter the raffle.

~Zoelle~

This message was originally posted in World Events, Festivals, and Storylines, Festival of the Fallen. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/321/3283/view/390

How is it that I'm not seeing weighting/padding on that list, after the "It will be much more common" sales job we just got? First chance to prove it and wiff!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.