Thread: House Sylvanfair's Annual Turnleaf Fayre (NEWS 4 65)

Default House Sylvanfair's Annual Turnleaf Fayre (NEWS 4 65)

HOUSE SYLVANFAIR'S ANNUAL TURNLEAF FAYRE

The leaves are turning on the Sylvanfair tree! Join us for our annual weekend-long Fayre in the Sylvanfair Grove to mark the occasion. Starting at 6.00PM, on the Day of the Huntress, the 22nd day of Imaerasta (Friday 22nd September), you are invited to help us prepare for the festivities by making some decorative garlands. Someone will be on hand to teach you how to weave some of the autumn-themed bits and pieces we have gathered especially for the occasion.

On Feastday the 23rd day of Imaerasta (Saturday 23rd September) at 2.00PM, we are delighted to welcome a guest speaker from Elanthian Elegance who will be talking about some of the techniques for creating original and beautiful, nature-inspired designs. This will be followed by a few friendly rounds of the ever-popular Greedy Gremlins at 4.00PM.

We will be holding two raffles towards the closing end of the Fayre to commemorate the changing of the seasons, so be sure to stop by the Grove and buy your tickets. The first raffle is for a shrub with trimming shears for the horticulturists among you and the second is for a full set of weavable tools complete with belt. Tickets for both raffles will go on sale when the Fayre opens on the Day of the Huntress and draw during the afternoon of Restday, the 24th day of Imaerasta (Sunday 24th September).

Later that evening, you are welcome to relax with us in the Grove and share some stories and poems about Imaera to end the festivities. We'll be gathering at 7.00PM and enjoying hot chocolate around the fire while watching the leaves turn.

Don't forget to pick up your collectible door prize at any of the events during the weekend too and have a chance to win BIG at the end of the year!
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 09-08-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

This coming weekend!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

The autumn-themed weavable items are now available for sale. Come along to the Grove (follow the trail of autumn leaves or lich #8753 go west) at 6PM this evening if you'd like to learn more about weaving.

The raffle tables are also out:

The raffle is for "... a tiny-cupcake-shaped shrub with pruning shears! The winner must be present at the drawing.".
    The tickets sell for 25000 silvers each.
    The drawing will be in 47 hours and 17 minutes for 1 winner.
    [Sunday at 2PM EST]

The raffle is for "... a full set of weaving tools with a belt! The winner must be present at the drawing.".
    The tickets sell for 25000 silvers each.
    The drawing will be in 49 hours and 18 minutes for 1 winner.
    [Sunday at 4PM EST]
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 09-22-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Two events today as part of the Turnleaf Fayre:

Second Nature is at 2.00pm. A guest speaker from Elanthian Elegance will be talking about some of the techniques for creating original and beautiful, nature-inspired designs. This will be followed at 4.00pm by a few friendly rounds of the ever-popular game, Greedy Gremlins. Both events will be held in the Sylvanfair Grove (follow the trail of fallen leaves or #8753 go west)

Don't forget to enter the raffles! Both draw tomorrow afternoon.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Reminder that two raffles draw this afternoon. Both are set up in the Sylvanfair Grove (follow the trail of fallen leaves or #8753 go west). The first is for a shrub with trimming shears which draws at 2.00pm, the second is for a full set of weavable tools complete with belt which draws at 4.00pm.

Later, at 7.00pm, we'll be gathering to share stories and poems about Imaera to end the festivities.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page