Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: I believe in Wyrom pic thread!

  1. #1

    Default I believe in Wyrom pic thread!

    Wyrom has seen some turbulence in recent weeks. Deserved? Maybe. Overdone? Probably. But, overall, I still think this is one of those Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader moments. That is to say there is still some good in him, that part of him that is still a player and wants to make the game better.

    This is a thread to cheer him up and let him know that we the players are still behind him 100%! We know he'll do the right thing for the longevity and quality of the game. Let's hear it for our leader, Wyrom!


  2. #2

    Default

    Go post on the other forums. Wyrom doesn't post here because his feelings were hurt.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    EVERYWHERE FOR I AM YOUR LORD
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Go post on the other forums. Wyrom doesn't post here because his feelings were hurt.
    STFU
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

  4. Default

    Actually GS is doing great with over 60 billion people attending duskruin!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Go post on the other forums. Wyrom doesn't post here because his feelings were hurt.
    He took his toys and went home.

  6. #6

    Default

    He is on other forums because he is a representative of a company that wouldnt want the shit people say here tied to them officially. Anyone with dignity and a mind for business recognizes this is not a good place for SIMU. He had to leave and should have left.
    Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

    -Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    He is on other forums because he is a representative of a company that wouldnt want the shit people say here tied to them officially. Anyone with dignity and a mind for business recognizes this is not a good place for SIMU. He had to leave and should have left.
    Right, because no one says horrible things on Reddit, Twitter, or Facebook, all of which Simu has a presence on.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,242
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right, because no one says horrible things on Reddit, Twitter, or Facebook, all of which Simu has a presence on.
    Pretty sure it wasn't up to him. He isn't allowed to post here anymore.

    I could be wrong though.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Pretty sure it wasn't up to him. He isn't allowed to post here anymore.

    I could be wrong though.
    That makes it even more hilarious if this was a decision from higher up than Wyrom.

    OMG! The only dedicated fan forum for our game has some meanie heads on it! Get them to create a new set of forums with heavy moderation and don't post there anymore!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-06-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,596
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Orbstar View Post
    He is on other forums because he is a representative of a company that wouldnt want the shit people say here tied to them officially. Anyone with dignity and a mind for business recognizes this is not a good place for SIMU. He had to leave and should have left.
    Then he should stick to his own official forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •