Thread: 3x DB cloak

1. Default 3x DB cloak

Curious what the value for:

3x DB cloak, 6 pounds

10x HCP robes 9 pounds, can be lightened

an ancient veil iron staff: this is a teleport staff with 5 settings, unlimited use each day. Settings can be reset to other target areas. Tap to port, wave to set, that simple. Can go almost anywhere in a zone. (Labyrinth and Bowels are two exceptions I have found, you can port out but not in).

Oh, and a tart maker.(sold)

The robes were started in the Ice age, the others are about 19 years old.
    Thanks for your assistance.
    Last edited by milesalpha; 08-23-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: add tarts

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by milesalpha View Post
    3x DB cloak, 6 pounds

an ancient veil iron staff: this is a teleport staff with 5 settings, unlimited use each day. Settings can be reset to other target areas. Tap to port, wave to set, that simple. Can go almost anywhere in a zone. (Labyrinth and Bowels are two exceptions I have found, you can port out but not in).
    The latest DBs have gone in the ~$65/+1 range. So, the +15 cloak should be around $975. There is currently a +5 for sale at $80/+1 but it does not seem to be getting much interest at that price.

Not sure about a 5 setting teleporter but perhaps around 45m as there have been a ton of them sold lately since they were released in DR. Even some higher ones like 10 and 12 settings (currently one for 175m) if I remember correctly.

I would be interested in both the cloak and staff if you want to sell them.

3. Default

I'd also be interested in the cloak if you're interested in selling.

The staff would have many buyers, I'd buy it for historical value alone
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

I'd give you 5 for the kiln. They may go for more, but I don't care enough to look.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    The staff would have many buyers, I'd buy it for historical value alone
    CHA-CHING!!!!
    As of August 2017, you can find me posting primarily at https://forums.elanthia.online.