Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: *WARNING* - Silvers Crashing

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    He might have just been doing a "the first hit is free then buy simucoins hehehe" thing.
    They've already been doing that with monthly Simucoins. Which btw is retarded that you have to go to the store manually on every account monthly to claim the reward instead of it just being granted like a login bonus. No idea how many months I missed before realizing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Gemstone needs factions, faction PvP (CvC) zones, PvP nodes that need to be captured and held to give members of that faction buffs and access to PvP vendors. Think of Gemstones own little Game of Thrones, the Landing could be the Iron throne that is held by the top faction. It would take an entire new thread to go through all the options this would open up to development.
    I found out yesterday that Skyrim was originally almost a Game of Thrones game.

Last edited by Methais; 08-23-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Heh, you open up Gemstone to PvP, and it adds a whole discussion about balance, and that'd require Simutronics to actually work for their money.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Heh, you open up Gemstone to PvP, and it adds a whole discussion about balance, and that'd require Simutronics to actually work for their money.
    This is what happens when a company decides to be a follower rather than an innovator. Fucking micro transactions.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-23-2017 at 06:30 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I found out yesterday that Skyrim was originally almost a Game of Thrones game.
    I only played it for a while and stole so much shit that the vendors no longer had any money to buy my ill gotten goods.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I only played it for a while and stole so much shit that the vendors no longer had any money to buy my ill gotten goods.
    Pft. Sounds about right for a guy whose avatar is a picture of Edward Norton leading a parade. and it's not even from Death to Smoochy. Sad.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Blog Entries

Pft. Sounds about right for a guy whose avatar is a picture of Edward Norton leading a parade. and it's not even from Death to Smoochy. Sad.
    You know I didn't even know Edward Norton played the king of Israel until a few days ago, I was kind of surprised.

I also haven't seen Death of Smoochy, doesn't look like my genre but now that I see Robin Williams is in it I'll have to watch it.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

You know I didn't even know Edward Norton played the king of Israel until a few days ago, I was kind of surprised.

I also haven't seen Death of Smoochy, doesn't look like my genre but now that I see Robin Williams is in it I'll have to watch it.
    Death to Smoochy is amazing. Not my Genre either but absolutely a must see movie. And yeah I don't think he was credited in the actual movie as Baldwin IV, but once you hear the voice it's like "holy shit. That's Edward Norton."
    Last edited by Steve; 08-23-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    Hi. I'm Steve.

Blog Entries

Death to Smoochy is amazing. Not my Genre either but absolutely a must see movie. And yeah I don't think he was credited in the actual movie as Baldwin IV, but once you hear the voice it's like "holy shit. That's Edward Norton."
    Yea, my eyes were too fixed on his sister to notice.

That's one sexy Shiksa.

P.S. Now it just dawned on me that's the gal that was in Penny Dreadful.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-23-2017 at 06:54 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Yea, my eyes were too fixed on his sister to notice.

That's one sexy Shiksa.

P.S. Now it just dawned on me that's the gal that was in Penny Dreadful.
    She's full white; eva green.

This is what happens when a company decides to be a follower rather than an innovator. Fucking micro transactions.
    Technically aren't Simu the innovators? Isn't GS like the first MMO ever?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible