Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: *WARNING* - Silvers Crashing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default *WARNING* - Silvers Crashing

This is a public service announcement.

Silver market is CRASHING hard right now, I'm not sure why but prices have just fell from 6.25 per to 5.00 per. This may have something to do with the new weighting/padding changes and the move to automation and scrips being the new coin of the realm.

This is not temporary. Silver prices will NOT recover.

In the past silvers will flux due to a fest or merch, but never had they have a genuine compeititor like in bloodscrip/tickets.

You have been warned!

Blog Entries

Fuck silver; buy gold!

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This thread is off topic, please remove mods. Thx

Bumping this.

You DUMBFUCKS if people get burnt holding onto worthless silvers you do realize they quit the game and stop playing. This is some serious shit; that two bit swindler tgo is selling for 4 fucking dollars at this point... THIS. IS. IT. BE WARNED

5. Default

Throughout history, currency declines reach an irreversible level when the issuing sovereign ceases to accept their own currency to satisfy obligations against it. This has been the case for awhile since the advent of simucoin, but the great auction put values on life support. The writing on the wall was there with summit though.

Remember, hundreds of millions get generated every day, and it has nowhere to go.

lol @ Simu raping their golden goose to death to impress the stillfront people.

I wonder how long before they just start selling high end items directly on the Simucoin store vs "pay us for permission for the most tedious grind ever!"
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    lol @ Simu raping their golden goose to death to impress the stillfront people.

I wonder how long before they just start selling high end items directly on the Simucoin store vs "pay us for permission for the most tedious grind ever!"
    Simucoin auction; coming spring 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how long before they just start selling high end items directly on the Simucoin store.
    They probably make more money selling people SimuCoins and watching them only get 250 bloodscrip per arena run and saving up 500k bloodscrip to buy the awesome item/service.

Simu is already indirectly selling silvers via SimuCoins because of the silver reward and item you get at the end of each arena run, the item mostly just ends up being sold at the pawnshop anyways. Sometimes the item is decent and is worth silvers on the market. Then you have to factor in the sewer runs where people are rewarded with silvers, items, pets, and those segment things that people fork over cash or silvers for. Then to top it all off you are rewarded with bloodscrip that is also worth silvers and money not to mention allows people to buy items/services they want and it's hard for silver itself to compete with SimuCoins at this rate.

Honestly I'm surprised the silver market lasted for as well as it did after the first DR, I guess Simu just needed to pump out more and more DRs and make sure to switch Ebon Gate over to 100% SimuCoins (lol right silvers will still be used, 99% then) to really kill off the silver market.

What finally slapped me across the face and realize there is a problem was when I saw someone the other day claim they make more silvers at one DR than they have ever made in their 10 years of playing on and off combined. This was me at that point:

I have no idea if silvers are stabilized for now, if they'll continue to take a nose dive, or if Simu manages to totally surprise us and introduces some mega awesome silver drain event the likes of which this game has never seen.

Even though Wyrom claims Ebon Gate isn't a silver drain event I still think that will be the next test for silvers. I already see more and more people asking for straight up cash for bloodscrip instead of silvers, we'll see what the demand for silvers will be at EG.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What finally slapped me across the face and realize there is a problem was when I saw someone the other day claim they make more silvers at one DR than they have ever made in their 10 years of playing on and off combined. This was me at that point:

That sounds like it would be true. Between the vendor trash, BS, and occasional valuable you find, you can easily clear a few mil in a run.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That sounds like it would be true. Between the vendor trash, BS, and occasional valuable you find, you can easily clear a few mil in a run.
    Yup, just more and more silver being generated directly via SimuCoins. And the GMs were worried because people were "abusing" the trading skill. I guess more like the GMs were worried because the trading skill was directly competing with SimuCoins.