Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Content, yours for the asking

Blog Entries

Default 3D Content, yours for the asking

Been thinking about this recently. I have HUGE amount of 3D content from various sources and I know there are a few people here who are interested or are currently using 3D software. The problem for a lot of you, and something that I believe has deterred some from even trying, is that much of the content is out of reach due to cost constraints. I'm offering my library for free to anyone that is into this shit. You'll just need a dropbox account where I can send files (once I figure out how dropbox works that is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Content includes mass amounts of lighting and shaders as well as props, etc.

Oh and it's free.

Going to work but let me know if your interested.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-08-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Been thinking about this recently. I have HUGE amount of 3D content from various sources and I know there are a few people here who are interested or are currently using 3D software. The problem for a lot of you, and something that I believe has deterred some from even trying, is that much of the content is out of reach due to cost constraints. I'm offering my library for free to anyone that is into this shit. You'll just need a dropbox account where I can send files (once I figure out how dropbox works that is).
    1. Post the file into your own Dropbox.
    2. Copy the link to the Dropbox folder that contains the files,
    3. Send this link to people.
    4. Bukkake.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Of course, this would only be for unlicensed things in my content, uh yeah, right, unlicensed.

(in case any lawyers read the PC)
    I like penis.

In case any lawyers, or graphic artists that make their living selling shit like this that you're now pirating? This isn't EA games or Monsanto you're taking money out of the pocket of. It's individual artists who sell their models and textures and shaders for between 5 and 20 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    In case any lawyers, or graphic artists that make their living selling shit like this that you're now pirating? This isn't EA games or Monsanto you're taking money out of the pocket of. It's individual artists who sell their models and textures and shaders for between 5 and 20 dollars.

5 and 20 who the hell are you kidding? I have spent way more than 20 on a single purchase in the Daz store. Tisket promises that no one will use the models for commercial purposes and bankrupt the community at Daz

Blog Entries

What a small, selfish person you are.
    I like penis.

Justify it however you like. It doesn't make you any less of an asshole for stealing from an artist.

Justify it however you like. It doesn't make you any less of an asshole for stealing from an artist.
    You have some serious mental issues.

Go back to your forums. You are almost up to 50 posts in about 70 days! You are going to need to get some big time moderation with those numbers! Almost half of those posts aren't even by you!!!
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-08-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Damn it tisket, you've ruined everything!