Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Antifa to shut down Sturgis

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Nothing. End of file.Marco Rubio is a real conservative. You're just a whiner.
    The wild Warriorbird dressed as a Latrinsorm is revealed after its invisibility spell is broken!

It hurts baseless accusations and ad hominems! You deflect the missiles with your shield altered to look like Captain America's shield!

"Curses!" The wild Warriorbird dressed as a Latrinsorm shouts to itself. "I might have to actually come up with a well reasoned and coherent argument." It mutters to itself as it slinks away.

Blog Entries

The real conservatives here are looooong gone.
    Hey, man.

Marco Rubio is a real conservative. You're just a whiner.
    Side note - My wife and I ran into Marco Rubio at a breakfast cafe a couple weeks ago. Surprisingly downish to earth guy.

I gotta say, narcissism makes a lot of sense as your primary motivator now that I think about it. I had thought you were just generally self-aggrandizing, but being afraid for your image is a lot more consistent with your posting history.

And Warriorbird wishes he could rock my heels.
    Latrin's mad lol
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

More false equivalence. It is as incorrect to consider the alt-right and ANTIFA the same as it is to call the nazis and the Allies the same. In fact it's like calling black and white the same thing because they both use letters to spell the words.

I wonder what our real conservatives here think about you claiming they are grovelling when they denounce open nazism and white supremacy. I think real conservatives are the ones openly denouncing this shit. As we've seen in the past not speaking up to these people causes catastrophic loss of life.
    I'm curious...what do you personally think of Antifa? Like type your response with your fingers instead of CTRL+C CTRL+V with your favorite lefty blog open in the other tab.

What does Backlash think of Antifa and how they operate?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin View Post
    Side note - My wife and I ran into Marco Rubio at a breakfast cafe a couple weeks ago. Surprisingly downish to earth guy.
    Did you just assume his preferred planetary association?

What the fuck man?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Man arrested trying to plant explosives at Confederate statue in Houston park.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/899693774464593921

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Man arrested trying to plant explosives at Confederate statue in Houston park.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/899693774464593921

Can I NOW say Antifa/the radical left are taking queues from ISIS? Or do I have to wait until they literally start strapping on suicide vests?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can I NOW say Antifa/the radical left are taking queues from ISIS? Or do I have to wait until they literally start strapping on suicide vests?
    That would be racist.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    DID IT HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE EAST? IF NOT THEN NO!

Also cue*

Queues are for when you're waiting. Cue is when they're waiting on you.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2017 at 03:30 PM.