Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Antifa to shut down Sturgis

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When are leftist politicians going to denounce Antifa already? This shit is getting crazy.

The right practically groveled on their hands and knees when that lunatic drove his car into people, even though the right constantly distances themselves from open racists, and nothing was good enough for the mainstream media.

Yet the left has been embracing Antifa, with some morons comparing them to Allied soldiers during WWII.
    More false equivalence. It is as incorrect to consider the alt-right and ANTIFA the same as it is to call the nazis and the Allies the same. In fact it's like calling black and white the same thing because they both use letters to spell the words.

I wonder what our real conservatives here think about you claiming they are grovelling when they denounce open nazism and white supremacy. I think real conservatives are the ones openly denouncing this shit. As we've seen in the past not speaking up to these people causes catastrophic loss of life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    More false equivalence. It is as incorrect to consider the alt-right and ANTIFA the same as it is to call the nazis and the Allies the same. In fact it's like calling black and white the same thing because they both use letters to spell the words.

I wonder what our real conservatives here think about you claiming they are grovelling when they denounce open nazism and white supremacy. I think real conservatives are the ones openly denouncing this shit. As we've seen in the past not speaking up to these people causes catastrophic loss of life.
    Did you support bailing out the auto makers?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The real conservatives here are looooong gone.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The real conservatives here are looooong gone.
    Did you support bailing out the auto makers?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

When are leftist politicians going to denounce Antifa already? This shit is getting crazy.

The right practically groveled on their hands and knees when that lunatic drove his car into people, even though the right constantly distances themselves from open racists, and nothing was good enough for the mainstream media.

Yet the left has been embracing Antifa, with some morons comparing them to Allied soldiers during WWII.
    The left isn't embracing Antifa.. the left IS Antifa.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The left isn't embracing Antifa.. the left IS Antifa.
    no, just like the right isn't white supremists.

It is as incorrect to consider the alt-right and ANTIFA the same as it is to call the nazis and the Allies the same. In fact it's like calling black and white the same thing because they both use letters to spell the words.
    Let's see what the alt-Right and Antifa have in common:

Both are made up almost exclusively of white people
    Both believe it's okay to discriminate against others based on race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation
    Both openly embrace radical and dangerous political philosophies
    Both are responsible for attacks on others
    Both believe violence is okay to push their own agenda
    Both wear face coverings to hide their identity.

What they don't have in common:

Back thinks they're different because reasons.

Oh "real" conservatives huh? Is this the new line of attack since you guys have watered down terms such as racist, sexist, and Nazi that they have lost all meaning? "You're not a REAL conservative unless you agree with me...who is not a conservative." What?

I considering it "grovelling" because a lot of Republicans went much further than to just condemn the actions of the murderer, they went so far as to condemn Trump for daring to say violence on both sides are wrong.

Let me drop some knowledge on you, son!

How Tgo01 differs from Antifa/the radical left:

Tgo01 believes in treating everyone equally, whether they are black, yellow, white, gay, straight, male, female, or other. Antifa/the radical left does not

Tgo01 believes EVERYONE'S freedoms should be protected and respected, even people I vehemently disagree with. Antifa/the radical left does not.

Tgo01 believes ALL violence is wrong, no matter who is perpetuating it. Antifa/the radical left disagrees.

Tgo01 does not believe in holding someone accountable for actions/crimes they themselves did not commit. Antifa/the radical left disagrees.

Tgo01 wants this country to focus on real issues that concern the plight of black Americans, which includes better access to education and jobs and helping out poor black communities. Antifa/the radical left does not.

Back attacks Tgo01 and supports Antifa.

Congratulations, Back! You have officially lived long enough to see yourself become the villain!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Congratulations, Back! You have officially lived long enough to see yourself become the villain!
    To be fair.. Backlash isn't the villian.. he's just really, really, really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    To be fair.. Backlash isn't the villian.. he's just really, really, really stupid.
    True.

Congratulations, Back! You have officially lived long despite being dumb thanks to the modern society we have built up that Antifa wants to tear down!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Let's see what the alt-Right and Antifa have in common:
    Nothing. End of file.
    Oh "real" conservatives huh? Is this the new line of attack since you guys have watered down terms such as racist, sexist, and Nazi that they have lost all meaning? "You're not a REAL conservative unless you agree with me...who is not a conservative." What?
    Marco Rubio is a real conservative. You're just a whiner.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.