Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Antifa to shut down Sturgis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,607
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Antifa to shut down Sturgis

    So, rumor has it that Antifa is going to try to shut down the Biker Rally at Sturgis. I hope this is true.

    It'd have to be next year though. This one just ended.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-20-2017 at 03:43 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    When are leftist politicians going to denounce Antifa already? This shit is getting crazy.

    The right practically groveled on their hands and knees when that lunatic drove his car into people, even though the right constantly distances themselves from open racists, and nothing was good enough for the mainstream media.

    Yet the left has been embracing Antifa, with some morons comparing them to Allied soldiers during WWII.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Good luck with that. It should be a funny PPV event. Paid ANTIFA punks against actual armored biker badasses, alcohol all around, tickets should go on sale soon.

    Not all bikers are badass skull crushers, this is a given, there will be enough that it will be a great show.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    1,996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    This would be fun to watch considering the vast majority of Sturgis goers are veterans.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When are leftist politicians going to denounce Antifa already?
    When we stop watching their pathetic news shows, contact their advertisers and boycott them and finally when we get some genuine moderate and conservative journalists in place that don't have a problem with groping women and looking at porn or something. Or when the world comes to an end and those news journalists get killed by ANTIFA or ISIS or something.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    When are leftist politicians going to denounce Antifa already? This shit is getting crazy.

    The right practically groveled on their hands and knees when that lunatic drove his car into people, even though the right constantly distances themselves from open racists, and nothing was good enough for the mainstream media.

    Yet the left has been embracing Antifa, with some morons comparing them to Allied soldiers during WWII.
    That's why you didn't unconditionally denounce the Nazis? Because you thought it was "groveling"? Yeesh, Terry.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    That's why you didn't unconditionally denounce the Nazis? Because you thought it was "groveling"? Yeesh, Terry.
    A wild Warriorbird dressed up as Latrinsorm suddenly appears!

    It makes a baseless attack!

    A CLEAN MISS!

    It slinks back into the shadows before you have a chance at a rebuttal.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A wild Warriorbird dressed up as Latrinsorm suddenly appears!

    It makes a baseless attack!

    A CLEAN MISS!

    It slinks back into the shadows before you have a chance at a rebuttal.
    I gotta say, narcissism makes a lot of sense as your primary motivator now that I think about it. I had thought you were just generally self-aggrandizing, but being afraid for your image is a lot more consistent with your posting history.

    And Warriorbird wishes he could rock my heels.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I gotta say, narcissism makes a lot of sense as your primary motivator now that I think about it. I had thought you were just generally self-aggrandizing, but being afraid for your image is a lot more consistent with your posting history.
    It appears the wild Warriorbird dressed up as Latrinsorm was only hiding!

    It leaps from the shadows with another litany of big words to mask the fact that it has no idea what it is saying!

    You dodge the verbal onslaught with ease!

    With its voice weakened the Warriorbird dressed up as Latrinsorm rubs its glass amulet and suddenly vanishes!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  10. #10

    Default

    *xis
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •