Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by kcostell View Post
    No.

No.

No.

No.

No.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Excellent video.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    I'm doing great on my 57 pure bard. Not every run is perfect, if i am not paying 100% attention to the game, or a lucky headshot makes me unable to cast. Or if i'm not really careful with song renewals and fry my nerves. Other than that i'm dominating. 10x aug chain and max aura enhancives + 2 COL mana bars and 2-3 prayers each run. Definately easier with a full dreaven, but possible with spellups from my wiz/sorc only. That said, i dont think i would get far with my similar level wizard. Not sure if i could get a perfect, but definately it would be really really hard. My bard is made for this for sure.
    I thought it was all sunshine and rainbows for pures. Apparently not as easy as I thought! My monk is level 50, self-spelled, and just murders the place. Kips is 63, self-spelled, but just doesn't have the clear speed. Krynch is just so good at keeping kill speeds down for monks.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I thought it was all sunshine and rainbows for pures. Apparently not as easy as I thought! My monk is level 50, self-spelled, and just murders the place. Kips is 63, self-spelled, but just doesn't have the clear speed. Krynch is just so good at keeping kill speeds down for monks.
    I can't win with my 67 paladin, 46 Wiz, 38 bard, 32 rogue. But my sorry ass no society lvl 22 warrior Destroys the place like its no problem. I think its more about the Naginata then him though. That is a really good weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsanvil View Post
    I can't win with my 67 paladin, 46 Wiz, 38 bard, 32 rogue. But my sorry ass no society lvl 22 warrior Destroys the place like its no problem. I think its more about the Naginata then him though. That is a really good weapon.
    From best to weakest:

Sorcerer->Warrior->Monk->Rogue->Wizard->Bard->Cleric->Empath->Paladin->Ranger

Does anyone else think Ranger is weak in the arena? I'd be curious to hear first hand how non-ranged rangers fair.