Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Inventory and Services

1. Default

Wyrom mentioned on the forums that most of the stuff at duskruin was micro transactions while the highend is marco. which hell we can see that it's just dumb

Blog Entries

I wouldn't have a problem if they were priced appropriately. Its like they have no clue what anything is worth.

3. Default

they have to make their profit. in all seriousness having those at 150k bs or even 200k is not going to kill the game balance or anything like that.

Only way to fix that issue is for peopel not to play, but people can't help it. Me included

They priced the 6x weighted/padded stuff incorrectly, so now they're making damn sure.

Probably.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

This is why I wish they would announce this shit a couple weeks in advance. So we could tell them things like their prices are stupidly high and they could have time to adjust them. Not less than 24 hrs before the event begins.

I did the math and at perfect 250 script arena runs it would cost $700+ in books (not to mention time) just to earn enough to get rot flares. If my math is correct and I am not totally derping it (which is always possible), that is absurd.

Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Man the prices seem absolutely egregious.

For example: Lets say i wanted a rotflare contract. Which is not even the most expensive contract. According to current BS prices (1200/per), that would be 300 million silvers, or $1,950 @ 6.5 per.

That is...wow.

So basically the majority of the cool stuff in the shop costs as much as a small used car.

I sold my rotflareing nerve staff for 75m, which looking back, was way too cheap. But kind of puts it into perspective a bit. I know the value of a cert is higher since it means you can put it on anything but, 4x higher? Wow. And the fact that most of the cool stuff is valued at $2,000 USD and up....like who is this for? A little dissapointing tbh. At least last time they had more cheaper items available, maybe the prices will be adjusted before going live.

Also i hope for us EU folk, the padding/weighting invites are randomized/automated, and not only happening on US timezones. I know i'm not the only one outside of US...
    Last edited by nocturnix; 08-18-2017 at 03:50 AM.

my only curiosity is how much bs the padding and weighting services are going to cost? anyone get a read on that?
    Last edited by Duskruin; 08-18-2017 at 07:16 AM.

10. Default

probably a good amount. I don't think there is any idea at all right now