Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Inventory and Services

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You reach out for the armor, but a strong spiritual current flows from it and rebuffs you. Unable to overcome the force, a stern voice echoes within your mind, "So long as you follow a path of lies and horror, my strength shall not be yours."

My armor thinks I'm wearing black ora or shadowdeath apparently.

Tamuz fixed it.
    Just put it up for sale as "rebuffing armor" for 500m and some idiot will eventually buy it thinking it will spell him up.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    You determine that you could wear the trinket anywhere on your body. The trinket appears to serve some purpose.

That's the 20x/day e-wave item. It can be worn. Tempting.

Dumb (maybe) question mechanics wise. Is e-wave effective at around .5-.75x MIU with the new changes? Was eyeing this trinket myself to prep mobs in warcamps, but don't want to blow bs one something I can't hit with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tylec View Post
    Dumb (maybe) question mechanics wise. Is e-wave effective at around .5-.75x MIU with the new changes? Was eyeing this trinket myself to prep mobs in warcamps, but don't want to blow bs one something I can't hit with.
    no, it is not generally effective vs same level mobs.

4. Default

I thought ewave has always been effective its sort of an awesome spell, and not sure MIU changes had any effect.

Also we now have water lore, which in my experience when trained to 40 ranks gives massive uphunting potential for ewave.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I thought ewave has always been effective its sort of an awesome spell, and not sure MIU changes had any effect.
    it did. 410 and 435
    As of August 2017, you can find me posting primarily at https://forums.elanthia.online.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post

Also we now have water lore, which in my experience when trained to 40 ranks gives massive uphunting potential for ewave.
    I use it on my 1x MIU capped warrior and it's not foolproof, but even at 75%-upward effectiveness it does what I need it to. I can negate 4 or 5 critters worth of Force on Force due to the MoC training. It's a pure "oh shit" activated moment.

Warcry cry all
    Open mstrike / V'Tulls Fury

Not much stands after.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

7. Default

Sorry, I was unclear this is what I meant: I thought ewave has always been effective its sort of an awesome spell, and not sure MIU changes had any nerf effect on ewave.

So the awesome spell stays awesome, and gets more awesome the more MIU you have. Dont at all agree with "no, it is not generally effective vs same level mobs."
    Last edited by gilchristr; 09-01-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Blog Entries

Really should have made a separate thread for this subject, but eh. See here for more clarity: https://forums.elanthia.online/topic...essy-alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kaikala
    Hey all,

Below is information on the few Tier 2/Unlimited upgrade options going out for the Disguise Elixirs found in The Messy Alchemist.

In both situations, the "win" is for upgrading an existing item. The upgrade includes: (1) set the charges to unlimited; (2) unlock from Tier 1 to Tier 2; (3) choose new race, culture, and/or gender settings; and (4) customize illusory feature fields.

Customization choices must be finalized by 9/6/17. If you know what you want right away after the win, awesome -- Rashiva will get as much done as she can before I her to need to run off to the next release set. If you don't know what you want right away, we'll converse via email as needed until that noted deadline.

Some notes on customizations: racial/cultural options are limited to existing playable races/cultures. If you're choosing a culture to be set with the item, it actually has to match up to the race on the item (or if you aren't choosing a race, note that only races that the culture applies to will be able to use the item) -- you aren't able to just suddenly become an Ardenai Halfling, sorry. If you're customizing any of the features, they must comply with ALTER.

I mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again -- the current set up is for playable races and mundane features (i.e. this release set is not meant to take the place of glamour tatts, crystals, legendary bloodrunes, etc.). So if you win and ask me to make you into a troll, or you want your elf to have butterfly wings in his features or blue flames running up and down his arms -- sorry, no. ALTER has the guidelines you'll need to follow. Don't go into this crossing your fingers that you're going to be able to get features that you shouldn't on this set of releases.

Raffle
    The raffle to upgrade the Disguise Elixir to Tier 2 + Unlimited charges is set up in the shop in the Hallway (i.e. the second room). It's set up Wyrom-style -- i.e. you do not need to be logged in during the drawing, but it also means the time noted for the drawing is an estimation and may not be exactly exact since I have to manually draw. There's very basic information to read on the ticket, but in short:
    - Plat Raffle: 1 winner. Drawing will be ~6:00p EST on Saturday, 9/2/17. Winners will need to pay 29k bloodscrip to redeem.
    - Prime Raffle: 2 winners. Drawing will be ~7:00p EST on Saturday, 9/2/17. Winners will need to pay 35k bloodscrip to redeem.

FCFS
    First come first serve will also go into the Hallway (i.e. second room). The times are rough estimates.
    - Plat FCFS: 1 will be placed out. Will be in place ~8:00p EST on Saturday, 9/2/17. 29,000 bloodscrip.
    - Prime FCFS: 2 will be placed out. Will be in place ~8:15p EST on Saturday, 9/2/17. 35,000 bloodscrip.

~Kaikala

and

Quote Originally Posted by GM Kaikala
    >>Will all T2s have unlimited charges?
    No. Unlimited charges is completely separated from tiering.

>>Or is the unlimited charge a Duskruin thing only?
    The unlimited charge is currently just the ones going out for raffle/FCFS with the Tier 2 unlock. There will not be any other unlimited offerings (nor unlockings to Tier 2) during this run. For the time-being, unlocks/unlimited are definitely a Duskruin-only thing. Recharging the OTS back up to 10 charges, however, can be done outside of Duskruin.

>>Is there also a way to upgrade OTS ones to Tier 2, unlimited at some point?
    Sure, in theory -- but even then, it won't be a common offering. I truly have no idea how much actual (vs. perceived) interest there is in these -- how this set of raffles/FCFS goes will help give me a better feel for how many will go out the next time they're offered.

>>Can the race be something other than the normal PC races? Such as Storm Titan, for an example.
    Not with this current set that's going out, no. The development for this script is currently focused on playable races. That doesn't preclude future offerings, but that's not what their focus is at this time.

~Kaikala
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Tamuz
    Both the Spellcaster Gloves and Wand-Holding staves will disallow scripted wands/rods/other magical items.

ASGM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GM Estild

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar
    Is the above strictly related to script (mostly fluff) that were impacting smithy pricing, or is the mentioned review for Ithzir armor script smithy pricing separate?
    I noticed that Voln armor saw a decline in padding surcharge and have already paid for padding on Ithzir scripted plate so I'm just wondering if an assist is required if the review also ends with a surcharge reduction?

No, it's for all scripts. Just ask the smithy or assistant ABOUT SPECIAL while holding the scripted item and they will tell you if your script has been reviewed or not. If not, you can submit a BUGITEM to flag it for review. If it was reviewed, you can ask for an estimate and compare to what you paid last time to determine if you overpaid or not. If you overpaid, you can ASSIST to request a refund for the difference.

As Wyrom previously noted, if your script provides a strong mechanical advantage, it's unlikely that the price will have lowered. Things like ethereal strings and Ithzir armor (at any tier) are not minor. For things like Voln armor, it's not that strong starting out, so its surcharge is based upon how many unlocks it has.

GameMaster Estild
    Last edited by Fallen; 09-03-2017 at 06:53 PM.