Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Inventory and Services

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong but didn't he say in the silver drain thread that the auction didn't really do shit?
    It's called talking out of both sides of his mouth. Dude gets paid 60~70k a year to squeeze every last cent out of you and people still think he's in it "to make the game better."

His goal is to drive silvers down down down into oblivion (2 to 3 bucks a mil), that way people who use silvers to pay for sub don't get chased out (hey it automatically comes with playing the game so why not?) and it makes the bar that much impossibly higher for people trying to buy shit second hand (aka buy shit from the SIMUSTORE or don't get anything).
    Last edited by Kobold; 08-30-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Yeah, I don't know. Between that auction and the booklets pulling a crap ton from the middle class i'm not sure what the problem is. They just need to be able to curtail crazy amounts of silver generation via farmers (any operation clearing well over 7 mill a week purely from hunting, for instance) and the economy would be fine.
    A lot of it will depend on the new W/P/S thing too, as that seems to currently be the only thing left that could put silvers back in demand, but it will depend on the frequency and cost.

They said those merchants will be frequent, but they also said that merchants who will unlock locked enchanting projects would also be frequent. I think there have been a whole 2 of those so far.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-30-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A lot of it will depend on the new W/P/S thing too, as that seems to currently be the only thing left that could put silvers back in demand, but it will depend on the frequency and cost.

They said those merchants will be frequent, but they also said that merchants who will unlock locked enchanting projects would also be frequent. I think there have been a whole 2 of those so far.
    Come on Methais I thought Italics were smart; why the FUCK would he want to shore up silvers, for who? for you? so you can make some money on the side? he doesn't give a shit about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    Come on Methais I thought Italics were smart; why the FUCK would he want to shore up silvers, for who? for you? so you can make some money on the side? he doesn't give a shit about you.
    How many cocks have you sucked this morning so far?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

That was actually due to a miscommunication on the part of staff. Pretty much all GALD merchants should have the ability to offer that service. You should ask any merchant you run into if you want it. A few might say no, but most are supposed to be able to do it.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

It has been announced at least twice in the last few days too (premium merchants) since staff and players were reminded that this is a thing.

7. Default

Smithy broke my armor Hurray!

Added 25 services of crit padding to my 10x T4 Voln +10 TD armor and BOOM... can't wear it.

"You struggle to wear the leather coat-of-plate, but it is somehow repelled from your body, and you are unable to overcome the force"
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Smithy broke my armor Hurray!

Added 25 services of crit padding to my 10x T4 Voln +10 TD armor and BOOM... can't wear it.

"You struggle to wear the leather coat-of-plate, but it is somehow repelled from your body, and you are unable to overcome the force"
    That blows, but I also laughed.

edit: maybe it's sentient now!
    Last edited by Viekn; 08-30-2017 at 11:33 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    That blows, but I also laughed.

edit: maybe it's sentient now!

You reach out for the armor, but a strong spiritual current flows from it and rebuffs you. Unable to overcome the force, a stern voice echoes within your mind, "So long as you follow a path of lies and horror, my strength shall not be yours."

My armor thinks I'm wearing black ora or shadowdeath apparently.

Tamuz fixed it.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 08-30-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You reach out for the armor, but a strong spiritual current flows from it and rebuffs you. Unable to overcome the force, a stern voice echoes within your mind, "So long as you follow a path of lies and horror, my strength shall not be yours."

My armor thinks I'm wearing black ora or shadowdeath apparently.

Tamuz fixed it.
    Just put it up for sale as "rebuffing armor" for 500m and some idiot will eventually buy it thinking it will spell him up.