Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Duskruin Inventory and Services

Quote Originally Posted by C.Difficile View Post
    They are absolutely not priced to sell in any appreciable quantity.
    this is also true that they do not want them to go out in large quantities. However, I believe there is a goal to sell 1 of anything that is put out, but that is not happening much of the time.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I absolutely get that, and the point is that someone is actually making a profit as well.

They buy the books for $$, and sell for Silvers. The book sellers make sure they are getting sufficient silvers with the current conversation rate to profit from their book sales. At the end of the DR, they have a pile of silvers to sell off, and make a profit. Of course, that profit usually goes into investing back into the game to get their own DR purchases, but it's a very happy economy.

What is the real victim in this whole cycle is Silvers. Eventually, silvers will become worthless as the cycle continues.
    Although Wyrom adamantly denies this, making silvers worthless (or close to it) is the final objective. Once that happens Simu has a lock (and total control) over how the gear in the game is disseminated and traded between players. I wonder.. if at that point the cash grabbing will stop? Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    However, I believe there is a goal to sell 1 of anything that is put out, but that is not happening much of the time.
    If that's true, you'd hope someone would see that and be like: "Um, we probably need to change something." But hey, reason, right? Fuck it!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post

And unfortunately, I think that's what I'm afraid of most of all. That the people dropping thousands of dollars are not scrimping on essentials or heaven forbid making terrible decisions to feed this gambling addiction. And make no mistake, even though Simu is skirting gambling laws by selling a "product" this is gambling (with all of the negative side affects) pure and simple.
    I know where you're coming from, and it does seem sad looking at it as a bystander. But it's their money, and they're adults. Simu makes the prices and numbers available for the most part. If they still choose to drop thousands of dollars, it's their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    If that's true, you'd hope someone would see that and be like: "Um, we probably need to change something." But hey, reason, right? Fuck it!

Yes the reasons are money and feeding Whatley's Lambo addiction.

Messaging for the smithy invite in case anyone wants to highlight it or whatever:

A plump grey-bearded scripmaster flags you over and says, "Here are your winnings, Issalya." He shows you an arena winnings package. He continues, "Great show, woman! We were impressed with your performance, so you've been invited to the smithy by the bloodforge." The scripmaster hands the package to you.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    Messaging for the smithy invite in case anyone wants to highlight it or whatever:

A plump grey-bearded scripmaster flags you over and says, "Here are your winnings, Issalya." He shows you an arena winnings package. He continues, "Great show, woman! We were impressed with your performance, so you've been invited to the smithy by the bloodforge." The scripmaster hands the package to you.
    But how much are the weighting services?! If it's like 100,000 BS for 2 points of weighting.. might as well not get invited in the first place.
    Last edited by Duskruin; 08-18-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    But how much are the weighting services?! If it's like 100,000 BS for 2 points of weighting.. might as well not get invited in the first place.
    Why not? It's 50k BS for 5% weight reduction. When they dropped it by 15%, they should have at least dropped the price a little.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Why not? It's 50k BS for 5% weight reduction. When they dropped it by 15%, they should have at least dropped the price a little.
    Crit weighting not weight weight.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    And the fact that most of the cool stuff is valued at $2,000 USD and up....like who is this for?
    Before Duskruin:

After Duskruin:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible