Thread: my 50 arena booklets (3 of them) for your bloodscrip

Blog Entries

Default my 50 arena booklets (3 of them) for your bloodscrip

Do you pretty much hit 250 like it's your job? Well you could end up with a net profit of 15k BS with this deal. Looking to trade Friday night at opening my 3 50 count arena booklets for 22.5k BS (150 BS per slip). If this is something you can do and want to do lets coordinate a time right after 9PM EST. If the shop with 6x stuff is open again I want to try to get there before its impossible for me to ever have that kind of gear

The 6x Heavy stuff isn't coming back.

Also - 3 books is approximately 12.5 hours of work.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 08-17-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

Blog Entries

still plenty of things to get with 22.5k of BS and people spend literally days farming this so if someone wants it for this trade they can or I will have tons of fun myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    still plenty of things to get with 22.5k of BS and people spend literally days farming this so if someone wants it for this trade they can or I will have tons of fun myself.
    I think you're missing the point.

I give you 22500 bloodscrip and receive 12.5 hours of work.
    - I would make an extra 15000 bloodscrip for my investment, but that comes out to 1200 per hour.

Or, I could not give you 22500 bloodscrip and use 3 books of my own which would earn me 37500.
    - I would earn 3000 bloodscrip per hour instead of 1200.

Do I spend 12.5 hours to make 15000 bloodscrip, or do I spend 12.5 hours to make 37500 bloodscrip?

Wouldn't you want 2.5x more bloodscrip if you're spending 12.5 hours farming bloodscrip?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    I think you're missing the point.

I give you 22500 bloodscrip and receive 12.5 hours of work.
    - I would make an extra 15000 bloodscrip for my investment, but that comes out to 1200 per hour.

Or, I could not give you 22500 bloodscrip and use 3 books of my own which would earn me 37500.
    - I would earn 3000 bloodscrip per hour instead of 1200.

Do I spend 12.5 hours to make 15000 bloodscrip, or do I spend 12.5 hours to make 37500 bloodscrip?

Wouldn't you want 2.5x more bloodscrip if you're spending 12.5 hours farming bloodscrip?
    37.5k comes at buying the books yourself by some other means. Also, it seems pretty ironic how nitpicky you are being of me based on what your were trying to sell your books at per mil. I don't need a rehash of why you are going to charge what you want to charge, frankly I don't care but I also will not poop on your thread because I may not agree with whatever price you are trying to sell at. I made a trade proposition, take it and be pleased or view the thread and walk away. Not forcing you to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    37.5k comes at buying the books yourself by some other means. Also, it seems pretty ironic how nitpicky you are being of me based on what your were trying to sell your books at per mil. I don't need a rehash of why you are going to charge what you want to charge, frankly I don't care but I also will not poop on your thread because I may not agree with whatever price you are trying to sell at. I made a trade proposition, take it and be pleased or view the thread and walk away. Not forcing you to buy
    I have no plans to sell books, as it's not worth my time.

I was merely pointing out the finer details of your "generous offer" to people who may not understand what exactly they would be getting.

Blog Entries

I was marketing to folks to make 250 a round, pretty sure those folks understand the system.
    Last edited by Orthin; 08-17-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Poor taste to crap on someone else's sales thread. It's not a bad idea, and negotiations can occur. Stop trying to police other people's pricing.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Trade pending thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Poor taste to crap on someone else's sales thread. It's not a bad idea, and negotiations can occur. Stop trying to police other people's pricing.
    Stop trying to moderate my posts. #NotMyModerator