Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Provide an example please.
    https://www.chicagomaroon.com/2016/0...-turns-heated/
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I never once mentioned WWII or the Nazis. That was all on you. Nice deflection attempt though.
    Says the person deflecting. Own your words. You said something incredibly stupid and got called out on it.

Yeah and they are all human beings.
    Oh wait, so the only thing you think Antifa has in common with terrorists is they are both human beings?

Yeah, you fail so hard right now Back it's not even funny.

I see you have bought into the left's narrative that even thinking about holding the radical left responsible for their actions makes you a Nazi.

Sad. Were you ever a free thinker, Back? Or did you always get your queues from the media?
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the person deflecting. Own your words. You said something incredibly stupid and got called out on it.
    Talk about irony.

"Hey, Tgo01, here is me comparing the US Army during WWII to ISIS! When are you going to own you said this?"

What?

Talk about irony.

"Hey, Tgo01, here is me comparing the US Army during WWII to ISIS! When are you going to own you said this?"

What?
    Do I really need to dumb this down for you so you'll understand?

Oh wait, so the only thing you think Antifa has in common with terrorists is they are both human beings?

Yeah, you fail so hard right now Back it's not even funny.

I see you have bought into the left's narrative that even thinking about holding the radical left responsible for their actions makes you a Nazi.

Sad. Were you ever a free thinker, Back? Or did you always get your queues from the media?
    Easy tiger. You're really making some assumptions there. You mention ANTIFA. You had not mentioned that in your post claiming the radical left uses intimidation and violence like ISIL. That is patently false. ANTIFA has not declared a caliphate, has not claimed a large swath of the middle east, does not have a religeous agenda and thats just the tip of the iceburg in comparing the two. We can go on about beheadings, rape, torture, burning people alive in cages and yeah. Your claim is stupid.

Hmm, not quite ISIL level.

ANTIFA has not declared a caliphate, has not claimed a large swath of the middle east, does not have a religeous agenda and thats just the tip of the iceburg in comparing the two. We can go on about beheadings, rape, torture, burning people alive in cages and yeah. Your claim is stupid.
    Wait wait, weren't you the one who said white supremacists in the US have more in common with ISIS? Okay, so start sourcing this shit you just listed.

What a completely dumb thing to say.

Tgo01: Radical left taking their queues from ISIS.
    Back: Nuh uh! Antifa hasn't claimed large swathes of the Middle East so therefore your comparison is invalid!
    Tgo01:

Wait wait, weren't you the one who said white supremacists in the US have more in common with ISIS? Okay, so start sourcing this shit you just listed.

What a completely dumb thing to say.

Tgo01: Radical left taking their queues from ISIS.
    Back: Nuh uh! Antifa hasn't claimed large swathes of the Middle East so therefore your comparison is invalid!
    Tgo01: facepalm
    The KKK has burned and hanged Americans. ISIL may be taking some tactics from the KKK to be honest.

The KKK has burned and hanged Americans. ISIL may be taking some tactics from the KKK to be honest.
    Oh I see, so you're ignoring the modern day KKK in favor of the one that existed 50 years ago and are of course ignoring the violence coming from the modern day radical left because it doesn't fit your worldview.

Also the KKK never owned any part of the Middle East so I guess according to your own logic this is a failed comparison. SAD!

My bad. I didn't realize you were herping and derping quite this hard.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-16-2017 at 01:46 PM.